5

"hyung i made us ramen for dinner!" jisung smiled as minho walked into the kitchen.

"not hungry."

"but you haven't eaten all day?"

"yeah, no shit sherlock. i just said i'm not hungry."

"are you really turning down free food?"

"ugh, poor people. cant you leave me alone?"

"come on, it won't hurt to eat!"

"I SAID TO LEAVE ME ALONE!" minho yelled and jisung flinched. jisung left the dorm, not having an appetite now. do i go see hyunjin and felix? no. don't bother them because you're too fucking sensitive jisung. cant you do anything right? all you had to do was leave him alone.

jisung walked to the roof, sitting on the edge. he looked up and admired all the stars in the sky. jisung found a comfort in the stars. whenever he would get yelled at and beat at his house, he would go to the stars. normally he'd put headphones in and escape through music, but he didn't grab his headphones before leaving.

instead, he just sighed. he looked around at all the lights of the city, shining brightly around him. they were beautiful, but not more than the stars. jisung will always find comfort and a home in the stars. he stared off as he felt hot tears running down his face. he sat there crying, observing all the lights around him.

what did i do to deserve such a shitty life? why can't i just be good enough?

jisung looked up at the stars and let out a shaky breath. he was trying not to start sobbing, but he failed. he reached into his pocket to grab his phone, but let out a sigh when he realized he'd left it at the dorm.

jisung didn't know what time it was when he returned to the dorm, or how long he stayed on the roof, crying. but when he got back to the dorm, minho was already laying in his bed. jisung quietly went to his bed and picked up his phone, seeing it's one a.m.

he went to the bathroom to take a shower, and exited with more cuts on his hips than he entered with. jisung carefully crawled into bed, hissing when his hips stung. he tried to close his eyes and fall asleep, feeling exhausted. but he couldn't sleep. no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't sleep.

he sighed when minho eventually woke up. he turned over so that the cold boy couldn't see him, curling into fetal position. he heard minho cooking in the kitchen and for some reason he still had hope. he still hoped minho would share with him. he still hoped minho would talk to him. but no. when jisung got up to use the bathroom, he saw minho eating. minho didn't even spare the smaller boy a glance.

jisung just moved on, tired and sad. he looked in the mirror but quickly averted his eyes, grabbing his toothbrush and toothpaste. as he brushed his teeth he noticed that his hair needed to be re-dyed, deciding to do that today.

he exited the bathroom, quickly getting dressed. as he got dressed he called felix.

"han jisung what do you want? i was sleepinnngg!" felix whined from the other side of the phone.

"i'm going to the mall today, are you and jinnie coming with? you know how i feel about going alone."

"fine. what are you wearing today?"

"black turtle neck with plaid black skirt, fishnets, doc martens, and a black beret."

"oh! i have the pink version! and jinnie has the purple version! let's all match."

"okay, i'll see you guys. i'm gonna do my makeup and then head to your dorm."

"okay, love you ji."

"love you too lix, bye bye."

jisung hung up his phone, heading to the bathroom to do his makeup. he decided on simple winged eyeliner and black lipstick. he also put on the blush a little heavy, so it's very prominent. he curled his hair and put on the beret. he felt very satisfied with himself.

he grabbed a black fanny pack, putting his keys and wallet into it. he grabbed his phone and headed out the dorm, ignoring the feeling of someone's eyes on him. he walked to his best friends dorm, instantly being welcomed in with a hug and kisses.

"oh my god bitch! you look so fucking yummy i could eat you right now!" felix yelled as he eyed jisung up and down.

"damn he's right ji, you make me wanna suck you off in a homiesexual way." hyunjin added.

"L M A O homiesexual? i don't think i've heard you use that one before. but thank you guys. you guys look amazing too!" jisung laughed as the three best friends got ready to leave.

they walked out to jisungs car, ignoring all the weird stares they received. they got in and jisung drove them to the mall, blasting his playlist. today's vibes were his gay vibes playlist, indeed an amazing choice.

they parked and got out, quickly walking into the mall before reporters recognized them. the boys don't like to talk about their wealthy backgrounds so that they don't get used.

they walked in, going to cinnabon first. "oh my god if kill for some cinnabon right now!" hyunjin gasped as they made their way towards it.

they got their cinnamon rolls and went to sit at a table. they were all enjoying their food until some unwanted guests appeared. well, one of them was unwanted, but the feeling was mutual.

a/n: don't worry, i'm updating again tonight :)) 💗