39

after eating pizza, felix and hyunjin took the boys (including sunwoo and hyunjae) to their dorm to save everyone from the tense atmosphere. they all laughed and joked while they watched movies.

"jisung." minho was still trying to get his attention as he was washing the dishes. "please can we talk now?"

"later." jisung answered simply.

minho just sighed, needing to clear his head. "i'm going to visit my parents. i might spend the night so don't wait up for me."

jisung just went about his business as he heard the door close behind him. as soon as he heard the door close he allowed himself to break down. he turned off the water, crouching down as he began to cry.

"you're so stupid jisung. all you had to do was talk to him."

minho drove himself to his parents house with a heavy heart and tears in his eyes. he knew it was a bad idea to leave jisung alone. he knew it. but he just couldn't stand the awkward and tense atmosphere. naturally (a/n: i don't know if this is true i can't talk to my parents about anything) he went to his parents for advice.

he walked through the door in a zombie like manner, being greeted with his lovely parents in an argument. "mom, dad. i'm sure that vase was expensive." minho bitterly said.

both his parents stopped, engulfing him in a hug. "baby were you crying? what happened?" minhos mother instantly asked.

"i messed up." he sobbed in his parents arms.

"hey, talk to us minho." his father spoke softly.

"my boyfriend and i got into an argument. he was messing around with his best friend and they went into our room and locked the door. i got scared because of...well to be honest, you dad. i know he'd never do something like that but still. i opened the door and they were jumping on the bed moaning. they were just messing around but i still got jealous. his best friend is so much prettier than me and he's so much nicer to jisung. he's never been mean to him. i got jealous and insecure and i blew up and yelled at him. then i tried to drop it but he got mad and is now ignoring me. i know i shouldnt have left him alone but i needed your help. i needed you to tell me everything will be alright." minho spoke.

"wow...boyfriend?" his father questioned.

"i'm so happy for you." his mother smiled.

"when do we get to meet him?" his father asked.

"i don't know if things will be okay with us after that." minho began to cry again.

"deep breaths. maybe you both just need to take a day or two to calm down. then, when you're ready, talk. if you both really love each other, you'll work it out. that doesn't necessarily mean that you'll stay together, but i don't think he'd leave you over something like this. to you, it seems very major, it's a big deal right? wrong. this is a very minor issue." his mother smiled as she rubbed his back.

"yeah. okay, yeah." minho smiled as he took deep breaths. everything will be okay.

"well, are you gonna tell us about this boyfriend of yours?" his father smiled.

"he's han jisung." minho smiled.

"han jisung? as in HAN jisung?" his mother asked.

"yes." minho nodded.

"i thought he was just your roommate?"

"well...." minho shyly smiled.

"okay, okay. we saw everything that happened with his family. is he okay?"

"n-no..."

"oh...well, tell us about him! i wanna know who he is as a person."

"he's the sweetest. he tries not to let it show, but he's a very sensitive person. he's got the brightest smile i've ever seen. hes super fun and loves to cross dress. he's so small and adorable. my favorite thing to do is just lay in bed and hold him. he now has a beautiful head of blue hair, we got it dyed together." minho smiled as he thought about the small boy.

"somebody's in love." his mother smiled proudly.

"yes, i admit to that. i am." minho smiled.

"i'm so happy for you." his father smiled. that's the most genuine smile minho has ever seen from his father.

"well, i'm going to go to sleep now. good night." minho smiled, hugging his parents one last time before going to bed.

a/n: look at you, so genuinely beautiful. and look, you're alive! living isn't easy, right? but you're still here. i'm so proud of you. i love you so much.