25

"hyung." jisung called out as the two laid there, cuddling.

"yes princess?"

"thank you."

"for what?" minho asked, confused.

"for showing me that it's okay to not be okay. for staying by my side and keeping me going. for helping me be more comfortable in who i am. for loving me." jisung said softly, smiling as he looked up into minhos eyes.

"sungie, you don't need to thank me." minho gently pressed a kiss onto jisungs forehead, smiling softly.

"and-and maybe it wasn't always like this but you're so patient with me. and you don't push my boundaries. i thought that jaemin loved me, but now i see what it's like to really be loved. now i truly know what it's like to be in love." jisung smiled softly.

"well, jaemin will get whats coming for him."

"hyung i don't wanna go back to classes. i'm scared."

"why sungie?"

"everyone thinks i slept with jaemin..i don't wanna go back with all the rumors about me."

"here...how about this. we walk into school holding hands so i can show everyone you're mine. and if anyone tries to give you any shit, i'll handle it." minho said as he played with the youngers hair.

"thank you hyung." jisung smiled.

"of course. now, let's sleep princess."

"good night bubs, i love you."

"good night princess, i love you too."

the next morning, jisung settled with wearing a black hoodie (minhos black hoodie to be exact.) with ripped black jeans and doc martens. he added some chains and rings to accessorize. he also did his makeup, adding eye liner and heavy blush.

minho decided to match him, smiling shyly while looking at him.

"what's up hyung?" jisung asked.

"well..uhm could you do my eyeliner?" minho asked shyly.

"of course." jisung smiled widely. jisung grabbed minhos hand, leading him to their room so he had a place to sit properly. although, jisung pushed him to lay down, straddling his lap.

minhos eyes fluttered closed as jisung leaned in. their faces were extremely close, they could feel each other's breath fanning over their lips. jisung slowly and steadily began doing minhos eyeliner. he made sure the lines were thick and sharp, just like his.

just as jisung finished, minho grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him in for a kiss. jisung responded to the kiss immediately, both boys giggling into it.

"okay hyung, we'll be late." jisung giggled as he sat up.

"i'm sorry! i couldn't resist it!" minho laughed.

both boys got up, grabbing their stuff and leaving, not forgetting to lock the door. they walked to their campus hand in hand, smiling as they talked.

⚠️TW//talks of r@pe!!⚠️

as they walked into the building, all eyes were on them. whispers erupted everywhere. and of course, soon enough, jaemin showed up.

"what the hell is this?" he asked.

"leave my boyfriend alone." minho deadpanned.

"boyfriend? so you fuck me and then go date minho? i bet you've already fucked. you can't stand not having anything filling up your tight little-" jaemin couldn't finish his statement as minho punched him in the face.

"jisung never had sex with you." minho spoke through clenched teeth.

"no? i have a video of it?" jaemin smirked.

"of what? him screaming and crying, pleading you to stop? of him desperately trying to fight you off? of you forcing yourself into him, ignoring his pleads? you didn't have sex with him, you raped him." minho spat.

gasps erupt through the halls as jaemins face goes white. he tries to keep a cool front as he turns to yell at jisung.

"what the hell kind of lies have you been feeding him?"

jisung had enough. this was it. this was his breaking point.

"i'm not the one lying. YOU are the one that raped me. YOU are the one that manipulated me. YOU are the one who's still desperately trying to get me back. YOU are the one that came to my dorm NOT TOO FUCKING LONG AGO AND TRIED TO RAPE ME! YOU SENT ME THE FUCKING VIDEO OF YOU RAPING ME AND THREATENED ME WITH IT. YOU LEFT ME TRAUMATIZED. do as you please. i don't care. everyone will see our text messages. everyone will see that video. how fucking DARE YOU try and act like YOU are the victim? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! i thought you loved me until i fell in love with minho. that's when i realized what we had wasnt love. it never was and never will be. we were toxic. YOU are fucking toxic. i'm going to make sure you get what you fucking deserve." jisung stood there, squeezing minhos hand in his until his knuckles turned white.

"pfft. i told you no one can love you like i do. why don't you listen? minho doesn't love you like i do!" jaemin fired back.

"i'm well aware. because minho genuinely loves me. he genuinely cares for me. he would never do anything without my full consent. he respects my boundaries and is there for me. fuck you na jaemin."

"you believe this bullshit?"

"no, but i cant believe YOUR bullshit." jisung was furious, close to tears.

"jaemin just fuck off!" minho was getting angrier by the second.

just as jaemin was about to respond, the cops entered. by their side, felix and hyunjin. the cops held up their warrant for jaemins arrest.

"huh?" jaemin was petrified as he was manhandled into hand cuffs.

"we showed them the video. not a smart move sending it to me to try and manipulate my best friend." felix smirked.

"no..no no FUCK! NO!" jaemin yelled as he was dragged out of the school building.

"sungie? let's go rest today. today was draining enough, we can come to class tomorrow." minho smiled. jisung nodded, pressing a kiss onto minhos lips.

"see you guys at our dorm!" jisung waved to his friends as they walked out. of course, their friends followed.

a/n: you looked so good in green.