22

"sungie, wake up!" minho gently shook the younger.

jisung slowly woke up, letting his eyes adjust to the light. a small smile made its way to his face as he saw minho now hovered above him.

"good morning hyung." jisung smiled widely as he got lost in minhos eyes.

"good morning princess. sleep well?" minho smiled, placing a quick kiss on the boys cheek.

"of course i did hyung." jisung smiled. "why are you waking me up so early though?"

"i made us breakfast, let's go eat." minho sat up, pulling jisung up with him.

"hmph. what'd you make?" jisung pouted at the thought of having to get out of bed. minho laughed, reaching up to fix jisungs hair that was messily tossed everywhere. he ran his fingers through the black and white strands, smiling at the now blushing boy.

"don't pout, i made waffles this time." minho said after placing a kiss on the boys pout.

"okay!" jisung pushed minho away, getting up and running to their small kitchen.

minho sat there for a second, smiling like an idiot before getting up and walking into the kitchen. he stood there as he watched jisung devour his waffles, letting a small laugh escape his lips.

"slow down, it's not going anywhere. i promise." minho laughed.

"shut up! anyways, what are we doing for the date today?" jisung pouted slightly.

"hmmm..that's a surprise, sungie." minho smiled as he shot finger guns towards the younger.

"okay..well what do i wear?" jisung laughed at the elder.

"whatever makes you comfortable and confident, princess." minho smiled.

jisung felt himself blush, slowly going back to eating. minho made himself a plate, sitting next to jisung. he noticed the purple bruises that were littered all over jisungs neck, smiling slightly remembering last night.

"you might wanna wear makeup. and make sure it's on your neck really well." minho giggled.

jisungs eyes widened as he realized what happened last night, running to the bathroom. his eyes widened even more as he looked in the mirror.

"hyuuuunnnnggg!" jisung whined.

minho got up, laughing as he walked to the bathroom. "hey, if i remember correctly, you were the one asking for more." minho shrugged.

jisungs face went red as he went to slap the elders chest. "get out so i can shower." jisung commanded as he buried his face in his hands.

"okay, okay. i'll go finish my waffles while you shower." minho laughed as he exited the bathroom.

minho sat back at the counter, picking up his phone to scroll through social media as he ate. he smiled as he thought about the date he had planned today.

minho didn't know how to feel about making anything official yet. he knew of the youngers horrible past with jaemin and wanted to make sure jisung was completely comfortable before getting into a relationship.

that doesn't make him any less excited for their date today. he planned everything out perfectly. now all he had to do was execute his plan.

"okay, you can shower now hyung." jisung said as he shyly walked out of the bathroom, his towel around his waist and his chest bare. minho stared maybe a little bit too long before quickly getting up and pulling jisung into a hug.

jisung was shocked, to say the least. and it showed as he tended up, however quickly relaxed in the elders embrace. "hyung what-?"

"i just wanna remind you how beautiful you are." minho smiled.

"i love you hyung." jisung said as he returned the elders hug, squeezing him slightly.

"i love you too princess." minho pulled away from the hug to place a gentle kiss on jisungs lips. jisung was quick to kiss back, pulling himself impossibly closer to the elder.

"now, let's get ready princess." minho smiled.

a/n: hey crushes 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩