21

"h-hyung..."

"it's okay ji. we can just talk if you want." minho smiled at the younger.

"well..i wanted to talk to you about something.."

"what's up princess?"

"why..? why are you flirting with me?"

"because i like you. a lot."

"really...? you're not playing with my feelings?"

"of course not..baby why would i..?"

"because i'm so unlovable." jisung felt tears pricking at his eyes as he held them back.

"hey princess, don't say that. you're too lovable in my opinion. you're so beautiful inside and out whether you see it or not. you're so sweet, and i love when you get shy. but you can also be bold when you need to be. you've been through so much and i really admire that. there's just something about you that's so irresistible. i cant help but love you."

"hyung...i love you." jisung shyly looked away.

"i love you too." minho smiled. "so...date tomorrow?"

"yeah...i'd like that." jisung smiled, feeling his face heat up.

minho inched closer to jisung, carefully pulling him in. "sungie..can i kiss you?" minho asked gently. jisung couldn't resist much longer, quickly nodding his head yes.

"please hyung..." jisung wrapped his arms around the elder.

their lips connect in a soft kiss. it was passionate and gentle. they took their time to pour out every emotion they held. all the hurt, anger and pain but also all the happiness, and that feeling where life just doesn't feel real..in a good way.

minho gently backed the younger up to the wall, not breaking the kiss. jisung tilted his head, deepening the kiss. minho gently bit jisungs bottom lip, causing him to let out a quiet moan. minho took this opportunity to slip his tongue in jisungs mouth, their tongues fighting for dominance.

"i think it's been well over seven minutes!" chan whisper yelled at felix.

"so? they haven't noticed." felix whisper yelled back.

"oh for fucks sake." changbin got up, opening the closet door.

what they didn't expect to see was jisung pushed against the wall, minho right in front of him. both boys lips were slightly red and swollen. their hair was disheveled and they were out of breath.

"woah.." changbin whispered.

"it's been seven minutes already? guess we'll have to finish this later." minho shrugged, gently grabbing jisungs hand and leading him out of the closet. (a/n: HAHAHAH ITS FUNNY BC THEYRE GAY)

"you guys.-.." felix started but was cut off by jisung.

"AH-aAH! no questions. questions can wait."

"anyways, chan. truth or dare?" minho asked.

"uh..dare." chan was nervous but chose dare anyways.

"i dare you to kiss your crush right now." minho smirked.

"w-what if it's two people?" chan asked quietly.

"then kiss them both." minho shrugged.

chan first went to felix, placing a quick kiss on his lips. next, he turned to changbin, kissing him quickly too. both boys were surprised. not in a bad way, but they were shocked.

"jisung truth or dare?" chan asked quietly.

"dare."

"i dare you and minho to play seven minutes in heaven."

"but we just played?" jisung was confused.

"please. i need to talk to them." chan whispered to minho, begging him to play the game with jisung again.

"okay, come on kitten." minho gently grabbed jisungs hand, bringing him back to the closet. he pushed the boy against the wall, same position as before. "now...where were we kitten?" minho whispered. jisung wasted no time, leaning in to continue his make out session with minho.

"felix...changbin...please don't hate me.." chan looked down, ashamed to like his two best friends.

"chan hyung, we could never hate you." felix said as both boys got up and wrapped their arms around chan.

"i can't speak for felix but...i've had feelings for the both of you for the longest time..." changbin said in a low voice.

"i've also had feelings for you both but i just didn't think i had a chance with either. but..clearly i was wrong..." felix couldn't help but slightly smile.

"really?" chan was shocked, taking in all the new found information.

"yeah.." both changbin and felix said at the same time.

"felix, changbin..will you be my boyfriends?" chan asked.

"yeah." both boys laughed, all going in for a big hug.

"we should get minsung out of the closet before they fuck..." chan laughed.

"go open the door!" felix laughed, pushing changbin to the door.

"oh nuh uh, i heard soft moaning." changbin whisper yelled as he ran back to his seat.

"what!" felix yelled, getting up and opening the door.

when he opened the door, minhos face was buried in jisungs neck, jisung craning his neck. minho paid no mind to the interruption, reaching to close the door. once he closed it, he continued what he was doing.

jisungs hands were in minhos hair as he gently bit and sucked on jisungs neck.

"minho, jisung..we're all leaving. good night. ans hyunjin said good bye horn dogs." chan said as he knocked on the door.

"okay, bye." jisung yelled, loving the feeling of minhos lips on his neck. when minho pulled away, he placed another kiss on jisungs lips.

"let's go sleep now sungie." minho smiled. jisung nodded, following him out of the closet. they walked to minhos bed, getting comfortable. minho held jisung as close as possible as they both drifted off to sleep.

a/n: good night my crushes 😚😚