43

three years later

"hyung! hurry!" hyunjae yelled. the boy was now eighteen and moving into his own apartment with sunwoo. minsung found an apartment in the same building as them (and the rest of their friends) as they graduated college.

"i'm coming! shut up!" jisung yelled back at him. the boy was doing better. he was no longer self harming and he was learning to love himself. he felt happier and he knew he couldn't have even tried if he hadn't been encouraged by minho.

"last box?" sunwoo asked. the boy had become a part of their family.

"yep." minho responded as he set the last box down in the living room.

"thank you hyung!" sunwoo bowed.

"wheres lunar?" hyunjae asked. he and sunwoo decided to get a cat, a beautiful black and white one. they named her lunar as her eyes shine like the moon.

"found her." minho laughed as he picked the kitten up. he held her against his chest, slowly petting her back.

"here, we gotta get back to soonie, doongi, and dori." jisung said as he slowly peeled the cat off of his boyfriend, handing her to hyunjae.

"thank you for the help hyungs!" the younger couple bowed as minho and jisung exited.

"let's go, i miss my babies." minho smiled.

"mmmm i do too." jisung pouted. the boys decided to adopt three cats, and it was the best decision they've made.

"princess, let's recreate our first date tomorrow." minho smiled.

"okay! i still have that wedding dress, it's in our closet."

"mhmmmm cant wait." minho smiled.

"except, do we have to fight with a homophobe? because if so, that'd be fun." jisung smiled.

"mmmm i guess if we just happen to run into one." minho shrugged.

next day, 11:35 am

"mmm, brings back memories." jisung sighed contently.

"seriously." minho laughed as jisung did his eyeliner. he was straddling his lap on the bed, the wedding dress covering their lower halves.

"okay, let's go!" jisung smiled.

minho double checked to make sure he had the rings they bought on their first date in his pocket. he smiled to himself as he grabbed jisungs hand, walking with him to the thrift store.

they walked in, greeting the owner who immediately recognized them. they picked out dresses and shoes and eventually got to the jewelry. they looked through the rings and minho stopped.

he got down on one knee and looked at jisung. this caught the attention of everyone around, watching with anticipation.

"hyung what..?"

"i told you on our first date that hopefully i'd get to propose to you for real." minho chuckled. "han jisung...where do i begin? you are the love of my life. we've been through hell and back together. we started off rough, which is my fault, but i'm so glad we are here now today. ever since our first date here i knew i wanted you to be my first and last everything. i wanted you to be the person i could wake up to every morning. i wanted you to be there with every step of life and i'm so glad it's been that way. i debated getting a new ring, but this one holds more sentimental value." minho chuckled as he pulled the ring out of his pocket.

"hyung.." jisung started crying.

"han jisung...will you marry me?"

jisung instantly threw himself onto the boy. "yes! yes yes yes. a million times yes. i'd be a fool to say no to you lee minho."

minho stood up, still hugging the boy. they pulled away from the hug, their lips naturally finding their way to each other.

the shoppers in the store (mainly gay alt girls) began to clap, happy for the new fiancé's.

"congratulations boys." the owner sweetly said, a proud smile on her face.

both boys bowed before continuing to hold each other.

once they finished shopping, they got mcdonald's. this time instead of fighting with a homophobe, they were congratulated and given free food from yuna.

they enjoyed a peaceful meal at that abandoned playground and monsters on the roof of that gas station.

the boys were happy. they couldn't ask for anything more than each other.

a/n: hi babies! i published i wanna be your boyfriend..if you wanna check it out i would be very appreciative. i love you and i'm so proud of you mwah!

 i love you and i'm so proud of you mwah!