2

"hey bitches how does this look?" jisung asked the two boys as he wore a mini skirt with fishnets.

"daaaammmnnn look at that dump truck babes!" hyunjin stared.

"dummy thicc as always, your ass looks great." felix smiled while smacking jisungs butt.

"do you think my roommate will be weirded out by me?" jisung pouted.

"if that asshole says anything i'll beat his ass!" hyunjin got mad at the thought of minho having a problem with who jisung is.

"hahahaha thanks, i love you hoe."

"i gotchu baby."

"let's go pay for our shit bitches." felix said as he grabbed the boys.

"let me change out of it first you whore!" jisung said as he ran back to the changing room.

"hurry up bitch!"

"where are we eating?" jisung called from the changing stalls.

"uh,  i don't know."

"fancy restaurant? nah. let's go..."

"ou! let's go to mcdonald's and then bring our food to the park!"

"hyunjin you indie whore that sounds amazing."

time skip

jisung arrived home around six in the afternoon, earlier than normal after a day spent with his two best friends. he walked silently over to the closet on his side of the room and put his new clothes away.

"is that a skirt?" minho questioned as he laid on his bed, looking at the boy.

jisung took a deep breath, turning around. "yes, it is."

"oh, i could barely tell. the lighting sucks. anyways, you're a cross dresser?"

"no, it's my sisters.. yes, i'm a cross dresser."

"i didn't ask for your fucking sarcasm. it was just a question." minho shook his head before walking out of the dorm.

"great, now he definitely hates me." jisung said as he laid on his bed, beginning to cry.

minho walked to his best friends chan and changbins dorm.

"hey min, what brings you here?" chan asked as he let the boy in.

"i hate my roommate."

"why?"

"all i asked was if he crossdressed and he gave me a sarcastic reply!"

"min...you're sarcastic too. besides, whyd you ask?"

"he came back to the dorm and started putting skirts up in his closest."

"wait a sec, don't you hate getting involved in other peoples business?"

"yah! anyways, i don't like him."

"min...you're hopeless."

"whatever! let's just watch some anime."

jisungs phone started ringing and he immediately dried his face, answering. "hello?"

"jisung!"