28

"i brought some clothes." jisung said as he gently knocked on the door.

hyunjae opened the door, a towel wrapped around his waist. you could see cuts and bruises and scars covering his torso.

"thank you hyung." hyunjae accepted the clothes, shutting the door so he can get dressed.

jisung walked back to the living room, sitting next to minho. he snuggled up into his boyfriends chest, a small smile rested on his face. minho instinctively wrapped his arms around the small boy, planting a small kiss on top of his head.

"guys i'm sorry but i've gotta go." hyunjin said as he stood up.

"where are you going?" felix pouted.

"i'm taking seungmin and jeongin on a date." hyunjin smiled shyly as he looked down.

"awww! go! have fun! but not too much fun!" jisung yelled, a smirk plastered on his face (which was still buried in minhos chest.)

hyunjin laughed as he left, a small smile staying on his face.

"hey hyungs." hyunjae smiled shyly as he walked out of the bathroom. "i-i'm hungry." hyunjae looked down.

"okay, it's about lunch time anyways. what do you want to eat?" jisung asked.

"c-can we just order pizza?" hyunjae asked quietly.

"of course, i'll go put in our order right now." jisung smiled as he sat up, taking his phone out. he opened his dominos app and placed the order. today was just a cheese pizza kind of day for jisung, so he just ordered two cheese pizzas.

"so...you're in love with minho?" hyunjae suddenly asked.

"yeah, what's wrong?" jisung asked.

"so it's okay if i like boys?" hyunjae asked quietly.

"of course it is. it's completely normal." jisung said with a small smile.

"i-i think i'm in love with someone..." hyunjae said almost quieter than last time he spoke.

"oh? tell us about him!"

"w-well his name is sunwoo. he's so...pretty. he's super sweet. we used to hate each other. i was mean to him because he's just so pretty! it made me feel ways i thought i shouldn't. but one day i saw him getting bullied so i beat up the boy. i don't know who he was. but ever since then, sunwoo and i became friends. we've been getting really close lately and i can't help but fall in love with him! he's so sweet and funny and beautiful. when i see him i get butterflies in my tummy!" hyunjae has a small smile on his face as he talked about sunwoo, a genuine smile. a smile jisung had never seen.

"you really love him don't you! you get so happy talking about him." jisung pouted. "my baby brother is all grown up!"

"yeah...what do i do?" hyunjae asked.

"well...is he gay?" minho asked.

"yes. super gay." hyunjae laughed.

"i say you should confess." changbin chimed in.
(a/n:HAVENT YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF CLOSING A GOD DAMN DOOR NO! ...shout out to all my emos)

"really? should i?" hyunjae looked to his brother for confirmation.

"yes! of course! if you think you're ready to confess, you should." jisung smiled.

"okay! tomorrow, i'll confess!" hyunjae smiled.

"i'm sure he'll like you back!" jisung encouraged his brother.

jisung grabbed the remote, turning on the tv. "we're watching yuri on ice." jisung smiled as he put on his favorite anime.

halfway through the episode, jisung got up and went to his and minhos room. not even two seconds later, minho was in the room, shutting the door.

"princess whyd you leave?" minho pouted.

"because i knew you'd follow me." jisung smiled as he walked up to minho, wrapping his arms around him. jisung pecked minhos lips but minho wasn't satisfied, going in for a longer kiss.

jisungs fingers were quickly tangled in minhos hair as the two began their little make out session. minho gently laid jisung down on the bed, hovering above him. jisung opened his mouth so minho could insert his tongue, the kiss quickly getting heated.

minho broke the kiss to trail kisses down jisungs jawline, to his neck. just like earlier, he began softly sucking and biting jisungs neck, leaving hickeys all over.

"hyung!" jisung yelled, scaring minho. minho jumped up, looking at the boy with concern. "i-i just didn't want to end up horny...i'm not ready to go that far yet."

"princess," minho smiled as he laid on top of the boy, wrapping his arms around him. "you know i wouldn't do anything you're uncomfortable with. thank you for stopping me when you wanted to stop. i didn't make you uncomfortable, did i?"

"nono, of course not."

"okay, whew. i'm glad i didn't make you uncomfortable." minho smiled.

"stop youre so perfect and understanding." jisung pouted.

"hey, it's basic human decency." minho pouted, getting up.

"where are you going?" jisung pouted.

"i heard a knock at the door, the pizza is here." minho said as he flashed a smile.

"oh..i didn't even notice that." jisung laughed as he jumped up off the bed.

"what we're you two horn dogs doing?" changbins eyes widened as jisung walked out of the room, his neck covered in hickeys.

"just making out." minho shrugged as he sat down on the couch, pulling jisung to sit with him.

"smh always the same shit." felix shook his head.

"oh shut up you stupid bitch." jisung laughed.

"you shut up asshole!" felix fired back.

"what are you gonna do ass wipe?"

"i'm gonna wreck that pretty little asshole of yours."

"oh please, don't flatter yourself, bottom."

"uh! han jisung! do we need to take this to the bedroom?"

"so i can wreck your pretty little asshole?" jisung bat his eyelashes.

"fuck you."

"fuck you."

"can you hand me a plate?" felix asked.

"yes, lovely." jisung blew a kiss to felix as he handed him a plate.

"when you're ready, the only person who will wreck that pretty little asshole of yours, will be me." minho said in a low whisper as jisung sat down. jisung froze at the elders words, making him laugh.

"what the fuck?" hyunjae was confused.

"oops sorry hyunjae, that's just how jisung, hyunjin, and i talk to each other." felix laughed.

"yeah! boyfriends, don't take it seriously!" jisung joined felix in laughing.

their boyfriends just sat there, shaking their heads. disappointed, but not surprised.

a:n: It's a lonely night, it's a quiet night
It's really dark, but with my low voice
I'm gonna make it happen, among those stars
I'm just lonely, somebody reach out and hold me.