3

jisung woke up around three in the afternoon- the next day. he had never slept that long. he decided he had to start getting ready for his family dinner. of course he wanted to piss off his conservative family, but he couldn't. he put on his suit, combed his hair, and applied light make up. oh how badly he wanted to put on a mini skirt and sparkly heels-

he left the dorm, not even bothering to say anything to minho. he drove to his parents house, becoming increasingly nervous as he neared. when he arrived, he got out and slowly walked to the big front doors. he took a deep breath and fixed his suit before opening the door.

"hey faggot." his brother said as he walked past him. he decided to keep his mouth shut and walk to the dining room.

ah yes, the han family. his mother chaeyoung (a/n: i'm so sorry lesbians😩) his father sangook, his brother hyunjae, and his sister jieun.

he sat down on the opposite side of the table from his siblings, alone.

"so, when will you bring home a girlfriend?" his mother questioned as she looked at jisung expectantly.

"i-i uhhh.." jisung started, looking down at his lap as the food was served.

"hyunjae has brought home a lovely girlfriend. jieun has brought home a boyfriend. where's your girlfriend?" his father questioned.

jisung took a deep breath, gathering any courage before speaking. "mom, dad. you know i'm gay."

"no, no son of mine is gay! it's a phase. you just haven't had sex with a girl!"

"i haven't had sex with a man either yet i still know i'm attracted to them!"

"watch your tone young man." chaeyoung warned.

"i'm sorry." he kept his head down.

"stand up." sangook ordered. "now!" he yelled.

he took off his belt and started to beat jisung with it. he only got louder with every tear that ran down jisungs face. his mother and siblings continued to eat like the scene happening in front of them was simply a movie.

"when will you bring home a girlfriend?" he said as he continued beating jisung.

"never." jisung said, running out the door as his father picked up a knife.

he quickly drove back to the dorms, continuing to sob. he walked into his dorm, but froze when he noticed minho had two guests.

"oh hello, are you-" a blonde boy started but was cut off by the other guest.

"jisungie?" he ran up to him.

"binnie oh my god!" jisung collapsed in the boys arms.

"was it them again?" he asked softly and jisung just nodded. "how bad was it?"

"he grabbed a knife. i ran out of the house though."

"thank god you're safe."

"uhhh how do you two know each other?" minho interrupted their little moment.

"jisung is my cousin. my favorite cousin." changbin answered as he finally took his eyes off jisung. "im gonna help him real quick, i'll be back."

changbin and jisung walked into jisung and minhos shared room. changbin got jisung some sweatpants and a big t-shirt, walking back to jisung. "did they ask where your girlfriend is?"

"yeah. they just can't accept that i'm gay!" jisung began to change and changbin saw the bruises all over him.

"ooouuu you might not want to wear a skirt for the next couple weeks."

"it's that bad?"

"yeah."

jisung hear a knock at the door and quickly put his shirt on to see who it was. without a word to minho, felix rushed over to jisung and hugged him. "oh thank god you're safe!" felix left little kisses all over jisungs face and then his lips.

"woah woah, jisungie you have a boyfriend?" changbin stared at them.

"no hyung, i just need affection and we're too comfortable. felix and hyunjin are my best friends. now, why are you two here. and in a rush?"

"felix said he just had the gut feeling you were in danger and he wouldn't shut up unless i let him check on you." hyunjin answered.

"oh...i'm fine lixie."

"uhh, hi i'm chan!" the guest from earlier introduced himself as him and minho were very lost.

"hi chan! i assume you're minho hyungs friend..."

"well no shit why else would he be here?" minho remarked and jisungs smile quickly fell. upon noticing this, everyone got mad at minho for hurting their 'baby'

"anyways, how much did you eat ji?" hyunjin asked.

"i'm not hungry."

"that wasn't the question. i asked how much you ate."

"please...don't.."

"okay fine. are you tired? you can come over and we'll cuddle you."

"yes please."

"okay let's go."

"bye binnie! you have to visit me more!" jisung said as he hugged his cousin.

"for sure bubs!" changbin laughed and the three boys left to go cuddle jisung to sleep.

"he's your cousin?" minho questioned as soon as the boys left.

"yes??"

"aight imma head out." chan said as he left before things got messy.

"he's so irritating.."

"jisung?"

"no, the plumber YES JISUNG!"

"dude...what the fuck. don't fucking talk about my cousin."

"i'm just being honest." minho shrugged.

"you're just being an asshole is what you're doing."

"leave, i'm going to bed."

"fucking- whatever. bye minho."

changbin left and minho peacefully went to bed without a care in the world.

a/n: this is me btw 😭🤚