9

"hey,," jisung poked felix repeatedly until he got his full attention.

"yes my love?"

"you, me, hyunjin. shopping. we spend all our stress away."

"jisung-"

"pleeeaaaassseee please please please! i need new clothes and makeup!" jisung pouted.

"okay you big baby!" felix tackled jisung to the bed, playfully kissing all over his face.

"okay okay! let's get ready!" jisung pushed the boy off of him.

jisung grabbed fishnets, a black skirt, a big black hoodie, and a chain that goes around his hips. he went to the bathroom and got dressed, also putting on makeup. he made sure to go heavy on the eyeliner and blush today, adding black lipstick to his lips. he went back to his closet and grabbed his favorite demonias. he looked in the full body mirror hanging on the door and smiled proudly, fluffing his hair.

"holy shit!" felix jumped up. "you look-"

"like a disappointment to my parents? i know."

"i was gonna say hot but probably that too."

"anygays, i'm getting a tattoo today."

"oh? of what?" hyunjin jumped in.

"a blue butterfly."

"oh? how come?"

"you know the song butterfly? by bts?"

"isn't that about loving a suicidal person?"

"yeah..."

"you're in love with a suicidal person?"

"not..exactly..i can't explain it. but i'm getting it on my right index finger."

"ji, baby, what do you mean not exactly?"

"lix..i can't explain it right now."

"that's okay love. when you want to explain what you mean, i'll be here to listen."

"i also want my belly button pierced."

"OKAY HOT???YES PLEASE."

"let's go!" jisung cheered excitedly.

the three boys walked out, leaving changbin and minho in the dorm alone. minho had just finished up eating and was doing dishes.

"hey asshole." changbin called out.

"whatd i do now? i literally didn't say anything."

"why the hell were you being such an ass to jisung? scratch that, why are you always being such an ass to jisung?"

"i don't like him??? he's annoying and he's a try hard, he does the most for attention. and you all are just giving him attention!"

"what the fuck?"

"what? am i not allowed to hate who i hate?"

"i don't care if you hate him, you don't have to be an ass!"

"i know i don't h a v e to be. but i am one anyways so."

"yeah and for what?"

"no ones gonna tell him straight, you all baby him and he feeds into it. he acts like he can't function without you guys."

changbin took a deep breath before allowing himself to speak. "lee. mother fucking. minho."

"what?!"

"stop with your bullshit."

"not until he stops with his!"

"you know what? i'm done. i'll see you later. i need space before i kill you."

"over him? really?" minho scoffed and changbin didn't utter another word and just walked out of the dorm.

jisung was now sat in the tattoo shop, waiting for his tattoo artist to come back. he returned after a few minutes of waiting and the process began. they kept a casual conversation as he tattooed jisung, it turned out they had a lot in common. they were only a couple years apart in age and also were attending the same school.

"you can just call me ten! also, this may sound weird, but you have pretty fingers."

"i- pretty- huh?"

"i don't know how to describe them they're just so..fragile looking. perfect to be accompanied by a butterfly tattoo which is now...finished! what do you think?"

"it's beautiful...i love it!" jisung smiled softly.

"let me go get my piercing stuff, brb!" ten left and jisung adored his new tattoo. "alright, i'm gonna have you come over here and lay down! pull your shirt up so i have access to your belly button and we can get this show on the road!"

jisung giggled at tens word and did as he was instructed. "oh uh...also, can you do my septum and my eyebrow?"

"oh my god that's so hot! of course i can!"

ten pierced jisungs belly button, using a simple diamond while the piecing heals. "okay you can sit up while i do your septum and eyebrow."

jisung nodded and sat up. "you're seriously the best!" jisung smiled.

"we should exchange numbers! i'd love to keep contact with you."

"i'd love that too hyung- owwiiee that hurt a little."

"sorry! ready for your brow?"

"hit me with it!"

"annnddd...all done!"

"okay, how much do i pay?"

"hmmmm...on the house. only because you're my new favorite person, don't tell winwin." ten laughed.

"are you sure? and i cant wait to meet your boyfriend."

"yes i'm sure. i don't want any of your money."

"at least let me treat you someday! winwin can come too!"

"all right all right!" ten threw his hands up in the air. "okay, go have fun kid. here's your cleaning solution and ointment."

"thank you! bye hyung!"

"holy shit han jisung!"

"how do they look? lix? jinnie?"

"sorry you put me in a trance." hyunjin laughed. "it looks amazing!"

"but uh...changbin hyung is gonna kill you." felix yelled as he carefully wrapped his arms around jisung.

"let him." jisung shrugged.

"hey, is that chan hyung?" felix ran up to said boy who happened to be with the one boy jisung was trying to avoid.

"every fucking time." jisung huffed under his breath.

"hey jisung!" chan smiled.

"hi chan hyung!"

minho didn't say anything, he only stared at jisung.

"you..it looks amazing!" chan smiled at jisung.

"thank you!"

"now...what all did you get done?" felix asked.

"my butterfly tattoo, my belly button, my septum, and my eye brow!"

"you look hot." chan smiled.

minho, who still hadn't said a word, was getting angry and he didn't know why. it's cause i hate him..yeah. fucking-

"minho?"

a/n: watch my bitchass forget later that he has all the piercings and the tattoo.