14

jisung woke up confused. i don't remember coming to bed? does that mean-? did he-? why-? don't think too much of it jisung. and stop being a burden.

jisung slowly got out of bed, walking to the bathroom. he stripped and stepped into the shower, shivering when the water hits his body. he stands there for a minute, allowing himself to be consumed in the warm comfort of the hot water.

"jisung?" minho says as he knocks on the door.

"yes?" jisung called back.

"when you're done, breakfast is on the table."

"okay, thank you hyung."

jisung was feeling extremely exhausted today and it was even more exhausting to act like he's okay. so he was debating going to class. he really didn't want to but he knew his friends would be suspicious.

as he got dressed, he couldn't help but feel extremely insecure. he didn't know why. he tried to ignore it and just go grab the breakfast minho made. when he exited the bathroom, the dorm was empty. he really left without at least letting me know? damn. well, you can skip class just for today jisung. you'll have to face h i m eventually.

jisung sat in the silence, eating the nutella toast minho made him. after he ate, he did the dishes. once he finished cleaning up, he crawled back into bed.

it was now afternoon, jisung would be in dance class. hyunjin and felix approached minho, having no idea where his best friend is and why he's not answering their messages. 

"hyung, wheres jisung?" felix questioned.

"why would i know?"

"he's your roommate?" hyunjin answered.

"and you're friends now?" felix added.

"i don't know. when i left this morning he was in the shower, i left breakfast on the table for him."

"hey, what's up?" jaemin approached the group.

"i know you're his ex, but have you seen jisung today?" hyunjin questioned.

"we're actually friends now." jaemin scoffed. "but no, i haven't."

"he hasn't been answering us." felix pouted.

"i can go check on him if you want?" jaemin offered.

"we'd really appreciate that, thank you!" felix bowed.

"i'll go to his dorm then, see you guys." jaemin waved.

jaemin left class, walking to jisungs dorm. when he got there, he let himself in after finding the door unlocked. as he entered, he locked the door behind him. he quietly walked over to jisungs room door, entering.

he noticed jisung asleep and laid down in bed next to him, wrapping his arms around him. jisung, being in his sleepy state, cuddled closer to the unknown person. that is, until he inhaled that oh so familiar scent and screamed, pushing jaemin away.

"what was that for love bug?" he asked as he sat up.

"get out." jisung shakily said.

"why would i do that?"

"please, please get out."

"you're so worthless. wait until everyone finds out you had sex with me."

"but i didn't?"

"nobody knows that, love bug. think of this as your punishment."

"b-but weve never done anything! w-why would you say that?"

"so everyone can see you as the dirty little slut that you are."

"i-i'm not a slut! don't call me that!"

jisung received a harsh slap on his cheek, "don't raise your voice at me love bug."

"please just leave me alone!"jisung sobbed.

"you need to learn your lesson. or i can let it go...if you please me. you wanna give me pleasure?"

"NO!"

"bad love bug, how dare you say no to me."

"go...leave.."

"stupid, worthless whore." jaemin spat. "everyone will find out what a whore you are."

⚠️TW// S/A⚠️

"YOU MADE ME DO IT! i don't know why you're saying finally, like you didn't force me into anything when we were together."

"you know you liked it slut."

"no...no i didn't."

"stop saying no to me, slut. wanna please me again?"

"no. i don't."

"oh? too bad."

jaemin pinned jisung down to the bed, forcefully kissing him. jisung didn't kiss back, he kept fighting. jaemin stuck his knee in between jisungs legs, making jisung sob harder. "please stop!"

jaemin began grinding down on jisung as he kept kicking and fighting. they were interrupted by banging at the door.

⚠️end tw⚠️

"why the hell is it locked? i left it unlocked this morning." minho said confused as the other two stared at him.

"yah! han jisung!" felix yelled as he continued banging on the door.

not even a minute later, the door opens to reveal a disheveled jaemin. "he's in bed." he smirked before walking out.

when they walked in, jisung was sat in bed with a fake smile on his face. he felt disgusting. "hey guys." he smiled.

"hey sungie, why weren't you in class?" felix sat next to him.

"o-oh i was just tired. i'm gonna shower now, i'll be back."

"you showered this morning?" minho said, but it came out as more of a question.

"y-yeah..i just feel gross, i need to shower." jisung flashed one last smile before getting up and going to the bathroom, locking the door.

a/n: i don't wanna be your friend i wanna kiss your lips.