30

❗️BREAKING NEWS❗️ han sangook and han chaeyoung arrested for child abuse, neglect, attempted murder,  and more. the downfall of the han company.
click to read more...

⚠️TW//mentions r@pe⚠️

the han family own one of the biggest companies in south korea, but achieved this through dirty work.

han jieun, their daughter and the possible heir for the company, has also been arrested for first degree murder, attempted murder, and rape.

han sangook and han chaeyoung have been  arrested for tax evasion, child abuse, child neglect, attempted murder, countless accounts of murder, rape and sexual assault.

there is a video that the police leaked that shows han sangook trying to kill his eldest son, han jisung. the staff that work for the han family have confirmed that this is not the first time it's happened.

staff also exposed that the hans would torture their youngest son, han hyunjae. multiple dating scandals between hyunjae and other boys have been covered up. staff says they often tortured him in the most inhumane ways but refused to give details.

multiple of the han families victims have come forward to the police and given reports. we are waiting on justice for the hans two boys and their other victims.

companies allied with the hans have withdrawn any alliance, showing respect and supports for the hans two boys. this is the downfall of the han company.

we're still finding out the details and will keep everyone updated. signing off- reporter kim