35

"woah no way!" hyunjin whispered as the boys slowly crept into minsungs room.

"i didn't think they'd actually fuck!" felix whispered as they stared at the two sleeping boys.

"wow, aren't we amazing friends!" hyunjin smiled. "thanks to us, our little jisungie is all grown up now!"

"correction, thanks to minho hyung." hyunjae corrected. hyunjin glared at hyunjae, the said boy getting defensive. "what? minho hyung was the one who had his dick in jisungs ass, not you guys!" hyunjae defended himself.

"shhh you're gonna wake up the baby!" felix hit hyunjae in the back of the head.

"ow! what was that for." hyunjae whined.

"shhhhh!" felix and hyunjin shushed the boy.

minho slowly woke up, kissing his boyfriend on the top of his head.

"yah, you're not going to acknowledge your friends first? we're awake not him." changbin pouted.

"why would i acknowledge you first when i have the whole world in my arms?" minho questioned.

"ewwwww that was cheesy!" jisung laughed as he opened his eyes, allowing them to adjust to the light.

"you're awake! are you hurting?" minho asked as he looked into jisungs beautiful eyes.

"yes, a lot. but i'll be fine hyung." jisung smiled.

"oh my god you broke my poor baby!" felix yelled as he crawled onto the bed, laying on top of jisung.

"yah! you're the only one who's gonna break me!" jisung yelled as he pushed the boy off him, a thud sounding in the room as felix hit the ground.

"dude what the hell? that my boyfriend!" changbin suppressed a laugh.

"tHaTs My BoYfRieNd." minho mocked.

"yah!" changbin yelled as everyone bursts into laughter.

"i'm hungry." jisung pouts as he looks at minho.

"hmmm..what does my princess want to eat?" minho asked.

"hmm...cheesecake!" jisung smiled widely.

"alright alright." minho smiled as he sat up. he stood up, picking up jisung bridal style. he carried him into the kitchen, sitting him on the counter. he grabbed the cheesecake from the fridge along with a fork, setting it next to jisung.

he opened the container, grabbing a forkful of cheesecake. "open ahh!" minho smiled. jisung opened his mouth, allowing minho to feed him.

"again, i have TWO boyfriends and they make me feel single." felix pouted as he watched the two.

"imagine actually being single." hyunjae muttered.

"oh yeah! when are you confessing to sunwoo?" chan asked.

"i don't know..i-i'm scared. what if he doesnt like me back!" hyunjae pouted.

"dude if minsung can happen when minho used to be an ass to jisung, anything can happen." hyunjin assured him.

"minho hyung was mean to jisung hyung? how mean?" hyunjae asked.

"it was to the point where i worried about jisung. minho hyung used to say really really bad things. and to jisungs face too. and jisung tries not to let it show but he's a super sensitive person." felix said quietly.

"i'm gonna kill him!" hyunjae yelled.

"no no! shhhhh! you said you used to be mean to sunwoo!" felix reminded him.

"y-yeah w-well fuck you got me there." hyunjae pouted.

"by the way, why was jisung kept a secret from the world?" chan asked.

"because he was supposed to be the heir of the company. his identity being exposed equals more chances for him to get into trouble with the media. my parents didn't want anything to ruin their company. they became even more strict when hyung came out. when his identity was revealed my dad was livid. i had to sneak the gun out of his car, which was hard. but yeah...they're crazy. that's also why he was always young master han and we were just hyunjae and jieun." 

"you know you guys are really bad at being quiet." minho yelled from the kitchen. "so, that's the truth behind it?"

"yuh." hyunjae yelled.

minho looked up into jisungs sparkly eyes, with a pout. "sungie...."

"don't give me that look." jisung giggled as he wrapped his arms around minhos neck.

"i can't help it, they put my princess through hell." minho said as he pecked his lips.

"mmmm i love you." jisung smiled.

"i love you too." minho kissed jisungs nose, then his forehead, and then both his cheeks. he pressed kisses onto jisungs temples and then finally his lips.

"ugh, ew." hyunjae said.

"go confess to sunwoo." jisung stuck his tongue out.

"s-shut u-up." hyunjae pouted.

"okay gays, what's on the agenda today?" felix asked.

"uhhh resting. my ass hurts." jisung pouted.

"sucks to suck." hyunjin laughed.

"asshole." jisung muttered.

"what are you gonna do? get up and kick me? oh wait..." hyunjin laughed

"you little shit."

"okay okay! let's go binge barbie movies!" jeongin interrupted them.

"deal." jisung hopped into minhos arms, allowing himself to be carried to the living room.

the boys settled, turning on the tv. they ate leftover snacks from them and minsung, beginning their binge watching.

a/n: hey beautifuls! i'm so proud of you for whatever you've done today! i love you, and you're so strong 🥺<333