36

"hyung!" jisung pouted as he cuddled into minho.

"yes princess?" minho looked down into his eyes.

"i wanna get my hair dyed again. will you get it dyed with me?" jisung pouted.

"hmmm what color does my princess want us to dye our hair?" minho smiled as he kissed jisungs forehead.

"hmmmm...can we dye our hair blue?" jisung requested as he played with his fingers.

"of course." minho smiled. "let's go princess."

"really? right now? in the middle of barbie in repunzel? whores." felix shook his head as the two boys got up, heading to the door.

"you'll be fine." minho responded.

felix just shook his head as he watched the two slip on their shoes, minho helping jisung out the door. they got into minhos car. as soon as he started the car, twices feel special started blasting through the speakers.

"sorry!" minho blushed as he immediately moved to turn it down, only to be stopped by his boyfriend.

"no. keep it up." jisung growled, instantly moving on to sing along.

the two boys sang to twice the entire way to the mall and honestly just had a lot of fun together. as soon as they pulled up, minho ran to jisungs side. he opened his door and helped him out.

"you alright princess?" minho asked gently.

"always when i'm with you." jisung smiled.

"hmmmmm okay." minho giggled as he pressed a kiss onto jisungs cheek.

the two boys went in, getting their hair dyed blue.

"hey sungie?" minho asked as the bleach was setting in his hair.

"yeah bubs?"

"i think i wanna get a tattoo." minho smiled.

"hmm..of what?" jisung asked.

"i want the word art tattooed on my wrist." minho smiled.

"i think i'm getting a pride flag on my ear. right on the cartilage. you should get one too!" jisung smiled.

minho couldn't say no to that smile. so naturally, he answered with, "let's do it."

"i also want the word angel tattooed on my finger."jisung thought out loud.

"no way...i wanted angel tattooed on my finger too!" minho looked over in shock.

"okay, let's do them!"

the two boys were now sat in the tattoo shop with their freshly dyed hair. they were talking to ten as he gave them their tattoos.

"jisung i didn't wanna ask you this, but is it true? did that sack of shit really tell everyone you guys slept together when he raped you?" ten asked quietly.

jisung sucked in a breath, "yeah...it's true."

"hmmmm i'm gonna fucking kill him. no one hurts my jisungie."

"MY jisungie you mean." minho corrected as he grabbed jisungs hand. "winwin better come collect you." minho (a/n: minho just autocorrected to king and honestly where's the lie? there is none.) squinted his eyes.

"oh yeah! when and how did you two happen? last time i saw you interact i swear minho was gonna kill you jisung!" ten laughed.

"well...it's a long story. like- really." jisung laughed.

"hmmm okay." ten chuckled. "oh! our dance teacher called me a twink. like he isn't one."

"huh?" jisung laughed.

"i got this move wrong and he goes 'ten you fucking twink!' so i was like 'mr. kim you fucking twink!' and i swear he was dying of laughter." ten laughed as he thought back on that memory.

"well..." jisung laughed.

"hey!"

the two boys walked through the door, seeing their friends still here. chan was in the kitchen, cooking some actual food for everyone.

"hey guys." chan smiled.

"hey." both boys waved.

chan turned around quickly, stubbing his toe on the corner of the counter. he let out an "AH." in pain as he crouched down. "ow wtf."

"maybe if you weren't using my food to cook in my kitchen..." minho mumbled.

"minho be nice!" jisung scolded him.

"i say he deserves it." minho defended.

"minho do not make me angry at you."

"i'm just saying!" minho walked into their room.

"uh! no, get back here. you don't get to just walk away from me!" jisung yelled. "YAH!" jisung screamed as he opened the door.

"yes honey?" minho answered in a bittersweet tone.

"cmon don't be mean."

"he deserves it." minho deadpanned. "don't you think you're being a little bit dramatic?"

"yeah, i just wanted to argue with someone." jisung sighed. "sorry bubs, i'll argue with felix. he's more fun to argue with."

"UH! are you saying i'm boring to argue with? if felix is so much more fun to argue with, why don't you just date him instead?"

"really...now you wanna- never fucking mind." jisung sighed.

"for real? i give you what you want and this is your reaction." minho scoffed.

"can we take a nap." jisung pouted.

"yes of course, come here princess." minho instantly opened his arms.

"that hurt." chan pouted, still holding onto his toe.

a/n: maybe chan wouldn't have stubbed his toe if he didn't give me anxiety earlier 😔LIKE WTF IS THIS CHAN YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME IM AN OVER THINKER ps. i love you guys and i'm so so so so soooo proud of you <3

 i love you guys and i'm so so so so soooo proud of you <3