16

"i can't sleep." jisung whispered, sighing to himself.
"lix? lixiieee? jinnie? binnie? hhhhh no ones awake to cuddle me." jisung pouted.

"jesus can you shut up?" minho groaned.

"s-sorry.."

minho realized he wasn't treating jisung the best, so he sat up and faced the boy. "no i'm sorry, i'm an asshole. what's wrong, sung?"

"i-i cant sleep..and no one is awake to cuddle me to sleep." the boys were currently laying on the living room floor as they fell asleep during their movie.

"i-i can c-cuddle you if you'd like? if that'd help you get some sleep?"

"u-uhh i-i mean...sure." jisung smiled softly. "b-but not out here..."

"okay, do you w-wanna go to your bed or mine?"

"yours works.."remember jisung, he's just doing this out of pity. don't get your hopes up. he's going to stab you in the back eventually, just like the rest.

"u-uh..i need to use the restroom real quick, wait for me in bed. wait- that sounded weird...imma just use the bathroom now." jisung rambled. jisung went to the bathroom, shutting and locking the door.

i shouldn't. but i should. i deserve it. i need to stop. just do it! jisungs mind was racing and he needed it to stop, he needed peace. he grabbed his blade, pulling up his sleeves.

minho laid in bed waiting for jisung. i wonder what's taking him so long. after a few minutes, jisung finally came into their room.

"hi hyung." jisung smiled awkwardly as he climbed under minhos blanket.

"what took so long?" minho asked gently.

"i-uhh nothing." jisung said. minho noticed the boy was shaking slightly so he pulled him close. minho rested jisungs head on his chest, running his fingers through his hair.

"you seem anxious." minho whispered. "calm down ji, it's just me. i know i'm not felix or hyunjin, but i hope i can at least help tonight." jisung felt himself relaxing in minhos arms, sleep taking over him.

"wheres jisung?" felix asked as he woke up and noticed the boys absence.

"huh?" chan asked as he sat up.

"jisung?" felix called out, now waking changbin and hyunjin too.

"shit we gotta find him." hyunjin jumped up.

"wait-" chan froze. "wheres minho?"

"fuck!" felix rolled his eyes.

"lix relax, jisung said they're friends now." hyunjin said.

"let's go check their room? maybe they went to sleep in their beds?" changbin suggested.

the boys nodded, walking over to minho and jisungs shared bedroom. they opened the door and were shocked to find the boys cuddling, both of them holding each other close.

"what the fuck?" felixs jaw dropped.

minho slightly opened his eyes as he heard whispers erupt. "shhh he needs sleep." he whispered.

"minho! w t f is going on?"changbin asked.

"he couldn't sleep last night. felix and hyunjin were both asleep and he needed someone to cuddle with. i was the only other person awake. i offered to cuddle him so he can get sleep. now leave so he can stay asleep." minho quietly explained.

the boys just nodded, walking out and closing the door. they quickly ran to the living room, sitting on the couch to discuss what just happened.

"what the fuck!"

"minhos in love! he'd never do that for even me and i've known him since birth!" chan exclaimed.

"that explains why he was angry and jealous yesterday when he though jisung had sex with..h i m. he's in love!" hyunjin added.

"that's...crazy." changbin said. "who would've thought?" he asked making all the boys laugh.

"okay, let's all leave. we can go get something to eat. let's give the love birds alone time." all the boys nodded at chans idea, quietly leaving the dorm.

a/n: she's a, she's a lady and i am just a line without a hook.