15

you're disgusting. you're a whore. you're such a slut. you're worthless. jisung quietly sobbed, being careful not to let anyone hear him. he ran the shower water to help muffle his sobs. he grabbed his blade, pushing himself up against the wall furthest from the door.

"i wonder what's taking jisung so long." felix pouted.

"oh look, the schools tea page just tweeted!" hyunjin gasped dramatically as he got the notification.

"no way..." the boys looked at the notification in disbelief. "no, jisung wouldn't...he wouldn't do that and not tell us." felix shook his head.

all eyes were on jisung as soon as the bathroom door opened. "YAH! HAN JISUNG!" felix yelled, making jisung flinch. "you really had sex with jaemin and didn't tell your best friends." he was now pouting.

"w-what? i-i n-no...i-" before jisung could stutter anything else out, the door bursts open and changbin storms in, followed by chan. chan closed the door, preparing for the yelling to start.

"YAH HAN JISUNG REALLY? YOU REALLY HAD SEX WITH NA JAEMIN? WAS THIS BEFORE OR AFTER YOU BROKE UP? HUH?"

"ch-ch-changbin.." jisung started shaking.

"damn who knew jisung would become the school slut?" minho said as he was visibly angry.

"w-why is everyone angry? n-n-no-none of you know the story..."

"ji baby, deep breaths.." hyunjin started walking towards him but he pushed himself back.

"N-NO! S-S-STAY AWAY FROM ME!" jisung crouched down, covering himself.

"jisung..." changbin sighed. "what happened? if we don't know the story then what happened? did you sleep with jaemin or not?"

"i can't tell you guys the story. i wish i could, i really do..but i cant."

"jisung...please?"

"NO! please go away...please.." jisung sobbed harder.

"did jaemin hurt you? i thought you broke up whyd it look like you guys were making out when he left?" hyunjin asked gently.

"it doesn't matter no one will listen to me anyways..."

"jisung we're trying but you need to open up and talk!" felix said more aggressively than he intended to.

"ITS NOT EASY! I CANT JUST OPEN UP AND TALK ABOUT IT! YOU THINK I LIKE BEING THIS VULNERABLE IN FRONT OF YOU GUYS? I DONT! GIVE ME SOME FUCKING SPACE! FUCK!" jisung started crying again after his outburst.

"jisung.." felix pouted.

"i-i...fine. you wanna know?"

⚠️TW//talks of s/a //rape⚠️

"please?"

"he raped me. there. when we were dating he would rape me or make me do things to please him. while we're on the topic of jaemin, he's abusive too. mentally and physically. he acts as if we never did anything sexual because he says i was 'unresponsive'. he told the whole school i had sex with him because i wouldn't pleasure him. you happy? you happy to finally know the fucking truth? yeah, i'm a fucking slut. i'm a dirty whore. i know i am. jaemin always made sure to remind me WHEN HE WAS FORCEFULLY SHOVING HIS DICK INSIDE OF ME! whether it was my ass or my mouth didn't matter."

"i'm gonna fucking kill him." changbin and felix said at the same time.

"baby..." hyunjin pouted as he pulled jisung into his arms. jisung felt himself relax a little bit under the elders touch.

"so..what happened when he was here earlier?" minho asked.

"he was gonna rape me. he had me pinned to the bed until you guys came banging on the door. thank god you came just in time."

"i'm so sorry. it's all my fault, i let him come check on you." felix began to cry.

"no no, lix..you didn't know. it's okay. it's not your fault. don't blame yourself for his shitty actions."

"i love you ji."

"i love you too lixie."

"let's watch some movies, yeah?" chan suggested and everyone nodded.

⚠️end tw⚠️

it was now one a.m and almost everyone was asleep. almost everyone. jisung got up to go get water. as he was filling a cup, minho walked into the kitchen.

"hey, jisung?" he called out quietly.

"yeah hyung?"

"i'm sorry. what i said earlier was so wrong. it was uncalled for. there's no excuse for what i said."

"hmmmm i forgive you hyung. how could i stay mad at you?" jisung said as he reached up and punched minhos cheeks.

"yah yah, okay." minho laughed. god. han jisung youre so beautiful.

a/n: i wanna kiss you until i lose my breath