First Day of School

(Y/N P.O.V)

I was new to the Valley; I had moved from New York about three days ago and today was my first day of school. I was on my way to the lunchroom for my lunch period when I saw this group of boys picking on these two other boys. I stopped to listen without making it obvious.

"Move it nerd." The mean boy said pushing a brown-haired boy into the lockers.

"Is there a problem?" The mean boy's friend asked them when the two other boys looked at them. The two boys stayed quiet hoping to not cause any more problems.

"Thought so." He said slapping the brown-haired boy in the head really hard.

"Look at these freaks. Is he about to cry?" Another friend said picking on the blonde boy now. The bullies were about hurt them before I cut in front of them.

"Hey!" I said stepping in front of the boy. "Back off you jerk!"

The bullies rolled their eyes and walked off. I turned to look at the boys who was cowering behind me. I gave them a soft smile and kneeled down next to them picked up their stuff that had been knocked out of their hands.

"Thank you for your assistance." The brown-haired boy said to me.

"It's no problem really. I'm Y/N." I said to them.

"Demetri." The brown-haired boy said.

"I-I'm Eli." The blonde boy said.

"Nice to meet you both." I said smiling. We all stood up and I walked down the hallway with them.

"Hey," I started. "You wouldn't mind if I sit with you during lunch, would you?" 

"Um.....yeah of course. Of course you can." Demetri said awkwardly. I giggled at him, he was kind of cute. Eli nodded slyly.

Sorry this chapter is so short. I hope you enjoy it!