All Valley Tournament

I sat in the stands with Demetri and Moon as we waited for the tournament to begin. The announcer picked up the microphone and started welcoming the dojos. We clapped for each but we clapped even louder when they announced Cobra Kai. We were there to support our friends from the dojo. Moon stared at Hawk with love in her eyes as Demetri and I just sat there, sort of bored. To my surprise, Robby was competing too but he wasn't with a dojo, he was competing unactuated.

We watched match after match as both Robby, and Cobra Kai rose higher and higher towards the finals. Hawk was an absolute beast. He took down many opponents quickly and strongly and I think Demetri was getting a little scared.

"Damn he is so hot." Moon said staring at Hawk.

"I can't believe that actually works." Demetri said to me.

"Maybe you should try it on that girl you said you found." I suggested.

"What girl?"

"Remember? Last night you said you found that girl who was better for you."

"Oh, I don't think she likes me like that."

We continued watching the matches and we were now at the semifinals. Miguel, Hawk, Robby and some boy named Xander made it to the semifinals.

"There can only be one winner and he's standing on this stage right now! Will it be Miguel Diaz from the Cobra Kai Dojo? Will it be Hawk......well, I guess it's just Hawk from Cobra Kai Dojo?" The announcer asked.

"Moskowitz. It's Eli Moskowitz." I heard Demetri say. Moon and I both heard him and looked at each other with a smile at his comment. Both of us were trying hard not to laugh at him.

"Will it be Robby Keene, unaffiliated?" The announcer continued. "And last but certainly not least, last year's champion fighting out of Topanga Karate, Xander Stone!"

Xander Stone flipped out towards the center of the stage and took the mic from the announcer.

"I love to fight but I also love to fight for peace and non-hate. And as I look around this arena, I pray for every race, religion and gender that we can all live together in peace. Please join me in a moment of silence as we strive to end intolerance in our time." Xander said. Everyone put there heads down for a moment and I could feel Demetri's leg and mine touch. I felt weird inside and my heart pounding.

After the silence we watched as Miguel fought Xander and took him down, making him move onto the finals. Robby and Hawk now had to fight, each boy had won two points but Hawk had illegal contact and was disqualified from the companion. He'd kicked Robby's shoulder while his back was turned and now, I watched as Robby made his way to the locker room holding his shoulder in pain. I looked over at Demetri and Moon.

"I'll be right back." I said to them. They both nodded and then I walked into the locker room through a different entrance. I saw Robby with his shirt off holding his shoulder and looking at it in the mirror.

"It might be dislocated. It's be careful If I were you Robs." I said to him. He turned to look at me and smiled.

"Hey." He said.

"I didn't know you knew karate."

"Mr. LaRusso's been teaching me ever since I got a job at LaRusso Auto." He explained.

"I didn't know that either. Are you still hanging around Cruz and Trey?"

"No, no they're not around anymore. That's not the type of person I want to be."

"Good, those two were assholes."

"Yeah, they really are. Are you cheering for me or Cobra Kai out there?"

"Both." I answered honestly.

"You remembered to focus." I heard someone say behind me. I looked behind me and saw Daniel LaRusso himself standing behind me. "I'll talk to you later, Robs." I said to Robby who nodded. I went back to my seat and watched the match between Robby and Miguel. I didn't know who would win and I wasn't really choosing one side. I cheered for both boys. Miguel won in the end and I was so proud of both of them for even making it that far.

Afterwards we went to a restaurant for a victory party. I slid into the booth next to Demetri and sat with Aisha, Moon, and Hawk. We all ate nachos and drank sodas.

"I gotta say, it's nice to be at a victory party." Demetri said.

"Yeah, except you had nothing to do with the victory." Hawk said.

"Then I consider it a victory party for the coding companion we won at computer camp. Demetri and Eli, binary brothers." He sang. We all laughed but Hawk didn't.

"Hey where's Miguel, his wings are getting cold?" Moon asked. Hawk and Aisha went to go find Miguel who was still pretty heart broken after his break up with Sam. Demetri and I talked quietly to each other and I could see Moon smirking in the counter of my eye.

"You two should date!" She said to us. We both looked at her in shock. I got a call from Robby and I answered it.

"Hey Y/N." He said through the phone.

"Hey Robs, what's up?" I asked him.

"So, Mr. LaRusso, Sam and I are opening a dojo and I was wondering if you'd like to join us. It's free."

"I'll talk to Johnny and Miguel about it."

"Why do you need to talk to them? They can't tell you want to do."

"What's the philosophy the dojo goes by?"

"It's all about balancing your life and using karate for defense."

"I'll think about it. I'll stop by tomorrow around lunch time. If I don't come, you'll have your answer."

"Cool. Talk to you later."