Should Have Said No

A week had past since Johnny and Daniel fought Kreese. We'd fixed the window in front of the dojo. I was walking in the mall with Moon and Piper. We were walking out of Forever 21 when we saw Sam, Yasmine, Miguel, and Demetri. They spotted us and I glared at all of them. 

Moon placed a gentle hand on my shoulder while Piper gave them a glare.

"Hey Y/N." Miguel said.

"Hi." I said in a snappy tone as I glare and Yasmine and Demetri who were holding hands.

"Hi Y/N." Demetri said looking down at the floor. I scoffed and walked off, dragging Moon and Piper with me. They seemed just as mad as me. I heard someone calling me bit didn't want to turn around to see who it was. But I guess I didn't have a choice when Demetri ran in front of me, blocking my path. I scoffed again.

"What do you want, Demetri?" I asked him.

"Just tell me. Why? Why'd you join them?" He asked me. Tears began to form in his eyes.

"Oh no! Oh no no no! You don't get to cry!" I began to yell. "After what you did to me, I should be the one crying. But I'm done with all of that. Yasmine can have you. Tell her I said so."

And just like that I walked off. I left my best friend, my binary brother there alone with tears streaming down his face. I felt tears forming in mine too but I pushed them away. I could have any weakness.