The Original Cobras

It had been about two weeks since the event of the school fight. I've been spending most of my time with Demetri, Johnny and talking to Miguel in his coma. I hadn't seen Tory or Robby since the school fight and I hadn't seen Hawk since the day I told him to leave me alone.

Every single day since the school fight, I would call Robby but every time it would go straight to voice mail. I was worried about him. I'd know Robby just as long as I've known Demetri and Eli. He was like a big brother to me and I loved him like a brother too. But now he was on the run from the police and I didn't know what I could do to help him.

Johnny was a hot mess. He was drunk every day and every day it only got worse and worse. Daniel had closed down Miyagi Do and Kreese had taken over Cobra Kai. I'd distanced myself from both sides.

One day I was with Johnny in his apartment. He was passed out on the couch and I had put a blanket over his sad, tired body. I cleaned up the bottles and cans of beer and  was putting away some clothes when I noticed a box on the floor of his closet. I opened it and discovered a bunch of pictures of him and who I assumed were his friends back in high school.

There where five boys including Johnny. Johnny and two other boys had golden blonde hair, another boy had dyed hair that was blonde but really light, and the last had brown hair. They were all dressed in black and yellow Gis with their names on a small, yellow circle on the left side of it. I could read them almost clearly.

The one on the far left said, "Johnny," the next boy's said, "Tommy," the boy with dyed hair said "Dutch," the second blonde boy's said "Bobby," and the brunette's said, "Jimmy."

(This is the picture she found 👆)

I heard footsteps and looked up to see Johnny standing in the door way. He looked down at the picture of him and his friends and chuckled to himself.

"Are these your friends from high school?" I asked him.

"Yeah. That's me, my friend Tommy, Dutch, Bobby and Jimmy. We were all in Cobra Kai and it screwed us up." Johnny said, his smile fading at the mention of Cobra Kai.

"Just like what it did to my friends." I replied. I sat quiet for a moment and then I had an idea. "Do you still have contact with them?"

"Only two of them. Tommy past a few months back and I haven't seen Dutch in a while. But yeah, I still talk with Jimmy and Bobby. Why?"

"Im sorry for your loss and because I want to talk to them."

"I can call Bobby. He's a priest. Perfect person to talk to about anything."

Time skip.
I sat in Johnny's apartment with him as we waited for Bobby to arrive. We heard a car pull up near the apartment, a car door open then close and then a knock on the door. Johnny opened it and Bobby walked in.

That was him, one of the original Cobras. He was just as tall as Johnny and was dressed in a black suit. He looked over at me. I was so much smaller than both grown men. I stood up and I looked up at him only proving the point that I'm tiny.

"This is the kid that wanted to talk to me?" Bobby asked Johnny who nodded.

"I'm Y/N and I need to talk to you about Cobra Kai." I said. Bobby's eyes widened at the mention of the old dojo.