The Pain of A Broken Heart

I was walking in school with Miguel when he accidently bumped into Sam. 

"Oh I'm sorry, I-" Sam said.

"Oh, I'm sorry Sam." Miguel said.

"No, I should've been watching where I was going."  Sam said.

"Me too."

Sam chuckled nervously. 

"So, congratulations on being back on your feet. Literally." She said. 

"Thanks." Miguel answered.

"Anyway, I'll let you get back to your friends." Miguel glanced back at the Cobra Kai students sitting behind us. 

"They're not my friends anymore. Not after what they did to you guys." There was an awkward pause. "We should probably get to study hall."

"I'm actually headed that way too." Sam said. I smiled at her. 

We started walking together and then Miguel looked over at Sam.

"You think enough time has passed for us to be friends again? Or start over?" He asked her.

"Hi. I'm Sam. Nice to meet you." She said holding her hand out. 

"Miguel. It's a pleasure." He said taking her hand and shaking it. 

Their moment was sweet and cute but I was more concerned on other matters. Right in front of me was Yasmine kissing Demetri? What the hell? He was cheating on me?

"Yasmine?" Sam said shocked. Miguel turned his head as Yasmine and Demetri broke apart. Demetri made eye contact with me and his eyes widened. I didn't hesitate to quickly walk away from him, tears running down my cheeks. I walked out of the building and to my car.  I sat there and cried for a few minutes. I got a call from Robby and I answered. 

"Hey." He said sounding sad.

"Hey." I said trying to hide the sadness in my voice. 

"Wait, Y/N, are you crying?" He asked me.

"I'm fine Robby." 

"Hey, did you go to school today?" He asked me.

"Yeah but I'm leaving. Why?"

"Well, I have to go see a probations officer today but I don't have a ride or any money on me."

"If you want I ride, I can give you one. I'll be there in a few minutes."

I hung up the phone and drove to my house where Robby had asked me if he could stay. My parents were willing to let him stay which was to my delight. He got into the passenger's seat as I whipped the remaining tears away from my face.

"Hey, are you sure you're okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, just trouble at school." I lied.

I drove him to the office and waited for him to get back. He then asked me if I could go to Miyagi-Do so he could see Sam and I agreed. It was now dark and I stopped outside. He went inside and I waited for about ten minutes. I looked at my phone which had five missed calls and twenty-five unread text messages all from Demetri. I sighed as I opened my contacts and blocked his number. 

Robby got into the car looking heartbroken. He buckled his seatbelt and sighed heavily. 

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"No." He said shaking his head. "I saw Miguel and Sam in the back together. I thought that maybe Sam still loved me but I guess not." 

"I'm sorry, Robby, I know how much she meant to you." I said feeling bad for him.

"You're so lucky to have such a happy relationship with Demetri." He said sighing.

"Not so happy." I told him. He turned his head to look at me. His face looking curious and shocked by my words.

"Why do you say that?"

"I caught Yasmine and Demetri making out today in the hallway at school." I told him looking down.

"That's why you left school early and that's why you were crying." Robby said. I nodded slightly. "I guess we were both idiots for thinking our relationships were still okay after all this bullshit happened." 

"I guess so." I said with a slight, sad chuckle.

"You know, Y/N, you're the only person I feel like I can actually trust right now." He said. 

I looked over at him with sad eyes. He looked at me; our eyes locking and my heart beating faster. Without thinking, I grabbed his face with both of my hands and pulled his lips onto mine. He was a bit shocked at first but after a few seconds he kissed me back. The kiss was passionate and I loved every second of it. We released from each other and stared into each other's eyes. Robby kissed me again but a little harder and if I was being honest with myself, I wasn't complaining. 

We stopped and sat there silent for a few moments. He smiled at me.

"I have one more spot for us to go to." He said.

"Where?" I asked.

We drove to Cobra Kai and opened the door. An older gentlemen stood in front of a All-Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament poster.

"Sensei Kreese?" Robby said. 

He turned around and looked at both of us.

"You." Kreese said pointing to me. "You're the one Hawk keeps talking about. Y/N L/N, isn't it?" He said.

"Yes." I said. I knew why were we're here and I liked the idea Robby had in his head.