Back To School

Time skip

I was now back in school and was walking with Demetri, Chris and Nate. I spotted Hawk, Mitch and Bert a little ways away from the same trophy case Hawk had been kicked into by Demetri.

I didn't want to talk to them at the moment or even see Hawk but somehow we ended up right in front of them. I wasn't listening to anything they were saying. Hawk couldn't look me or Demetri in the eye and my thoughts were set on something else. It was what Johnny and Bobby had told me the night before. If what they were saying was true, Daniel was far from the hero of the story and it was more of a grey story than black and white.

Without saying anything, I walked off towards my class. I spotted Yasmine and Moon and I scoffed at the sight of the blonde girl. Of course she was back. That's all I needed.

School dragged on and I called Robby as soon as school was over. Once again he didn't picked up and it went to voicemail.

"Hey Robby, I know your phone is probably loaded with missed calls from me but I wanted to tell you that I miss you and I want you to come home. I know that you feel like no one understands and that your lonely but I will always be your best friend no matter what happens and I love you. Call me when you get the chance. It's Y/N by the way. Bye." I hung up after the message was sent to him and put my phone back into my pocket.

I waited for Demetri to come out of the building. He did but he came out with Moon and Yasmine? Why was Yasmine with Demetri? They came up to me and Yasmine looked me up and down.

"Hey Y/N!" Demetri said happily. "How was your day?"

"It was okay. How was yours baby?" I asked him.

"It was good. Did you call Robby yet?"

"Yeah. No answer."

"Hey, he's going to be fine. I know that he'll tell you first what it going on with him." Demetri had placed his hands on my shoulders as tearss began to form in my eyes.

"I guess you're right, Demi."

I went to LaRusso Auto after school. I'd gotten a job there after the school fight. The LaRussos were also worried for Robby and were looking for him too. Daniel especially. 

The next day I had decided to skip school so I was walking to the apartment complex where Miguel and Johnny lived and I saw Daniel standing there.

"Daniel?" I said confused.

"Y/N, what are you doing here, kid? Shouldn't you be in school?" He asked me.

"I could ask you the same and I decided to skip today. I'm waiting for Johnny to come home."

"Well, so am I, kid. Does he ever answer his phone...." He trailed off as Johnny started walking towards his apartment.

"John. Hey don't you ever answer your phone?" Daniel said. Johnny turned around and we saw cuts, dried blood, and bruises on his face.

"Oh god, what happened to you?" Daniel asked him.

"I bumped my head. What do you want?" Johnny replied sounding tired.

"I went to your dojo, and saw your old Sensei. What the hell happened? You said he was gone." Daniel asked him.

"Look, I don't wanna get into it right now. I got a headache. I need some sleep." Johnny answered.

"I can tell." I cut in. 

Johnny turned to go into his apartment and I went to leave to go home but what Daniel said next stopped us both.

"I got a lead on Robby." Daniel said. My heart stopped. Robby? I turned back to look at Daniel and so did Johnny.

"I've been trying to find him on my own." Daniel begun explaining. "But I thought maybe you'd like to help. Look, I don't wanna be here any more than you, but I know we both want Robby to be safe. He's out there somewhere and he doesn't have anyone to help him. The whole reason these kids got into trouble was because of us. We can't let them suffer because of our issues. The only way to end this is by working together. So? What do you say?" 

There was a long pause between them and then Johnny slowly nodded. 

"Let's go find Robby." Johnny said. They started walking towards Daniel's car and I followed.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Johnny asked as I opened the door to the back seat.

"I'm coming with you." I answered.

"No, you need to go to school." Daniel said agreeing with Johnny. 

"If you two are going to search for Robby, I want in. Robby's my best friend, no scratch that, Robby's like a brother to me. When I needed help, he was always there for me, so I should do the same for him. I wanna help you find him." I explained. 

The two men looked at each other before Daniel sighed and said, "Fine. Get in." I smiled and got into the back seat.