Right or Wrong Decision?

Robby and I were talking with Kreese the next morning. He was teaching us some Cobra Kai techniques when we heard a voice yell from behind us.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" The voice yelled. We turned to see Hawk approaching us. 

"Hawk!" I said.

"Hold on there. Mr. Keene and Miss. L/N are our guests." Kreese said stopping him.

I made eye contact with Hawk who quickly looked away to look at Robby. I looked over and saw Tory who had a small smile on her face. I smiled at her and nodded. She nodded back. 

Kreese left to talk to Hawk while I went to talk with Tory.

"Hey." I said to her.

"Hey, so, what made you join Cobra Kai?" She said smiling. 

"Well, remember that boy I was on a date with at the roller rink for 80's night?"

"Yeah."

"We started dating after Moon's party and well, the other day I saw him making out with a girl named Yasmine. I just, I don't know to be honest."

"I get it. When I saw LaRusso kissing Miguel, I just wanted to get rid of her. I was so made that she was coming between me and Miguel that I felt she was destroying my happiness. You made the right decision."

"Thank you Tory."

She nodded and left to go talk to Robby as Hawk approached me. He gave me a half smile. His hands were behind his back.

"I owe you an apology." I said to him.

"No you don't." He said to me.

"Yes, I do. I only added fuel to the fire between you and Demetri. I should have just stayed out of it and let you two handle it yourselves." I explained.

"Don't blame yourself, you were jut trying to protect us from hurting each other. I should have never dragged you into the school fight."

"I forgive you, if you forgive me."

"Of course I do." I gave him and smile and he returned it.

"So, what made you join Cobra Kai?" He asked.

"I caught Demetri and Yasmine making out the other day and I want to teach her a lesson."

"That son of a bitch!" He said referring to Demetri. "I have an idea. We're going to do something for Sensei Kreese, would you like to come?"

"Sure."

Time skip

"Okay, we've got one shot at this. Quick, in and out, we'll be good." Hawk said as we all stood at the edge of the woods outside the zoo. I stood next to Tory who was happy I came along. 

"Know what you gotta do?" Hawk asked Kyler.

"Hell yeah." Kyler said. 

"Alright, sweet." Hawk replied.

I saw Robby coming up the path. Kyler and two other boys laughed as Hawk glared at him in disgust.

"Someone took their sweet ass time." Tory said. I chuckled to myself.

"You invited him?" Hawk asked her. 

"I did. Why? You got a problem with that?"  She asked him.

Kyler took a beer from a bag next to him and passed it to Robby.

"Here you go, Keene." He said.

"I'm good." Robby said.

"If he won't have it, I will." I said. Kyler smiled and tossed it to me. I opened it and started drinking it.