Finding Your Strength

The morning after, I went  to the dojo only to find it a mess. I stood next to Daniel and the others. All of us in shock of the destruction of the dojo. Toilet paper was everywhere, so was spray paint and everything was torn down and destroyed. We all helped start to clean up the dojo. We cleaned up all the toilet paper and small pieces of wood and rocks. Now we just had to clean up the big rocks that needed to stand again. Robby, Sam, Demetri and I all tried together but no matter how hard we tried, we couldn't even lift it an inch. Our backs hurt intensely and we sat down on the grass, looking at each other, still in disbelief.

"It's too heavy, we're going to need a miracle to lift this thing back up." Robby said, panting.

"How'd they even knock it over?" Sam asked panting too.

"It's much easier to knock something over than it is to pick it up again." Daniel explained, fixing up the bonsai trees.

A group of boys entered the back yard. One of which was one who had tried to help Hawk hurt Demetri. The four of us got up from the ground as we realized who they were.

"Is this Miyagi-Do?" The boy asked.

"Yeah." Daniel said.

"Come back for another beating?" Robby said as he angrily walked over to him.

"Hey, Robby! Robby!" Daniel yelled stopping him.

"This is one of the guys who was beating on Demetri." Robby explained. "He probably helped trash the dojo."

"We didn't have anything to do with that." The boy started. "I am sorry about what happened at the mall yesterday." The boy looked to me and Demetri. "We just want to learn Miyagi-Do Karate."

"I'd be careful about this Mr. L." Demetri started. "Letting the Cobra Kais into Miyagi-Do is like letting the Wildings behind the Wall."

"Didn't the Wildlings help John Snow win the Battle of the Bastards?" Daniel asked him.

"Shit. Should have picked a different analogy." I heard Demetri whisper to himself. I giggled to myself and then Daniel took the new recruits back to the front yard to tell them what to do. The one who was going to beat up Demetri had to help Demetri and I put the rock back up.

"I'm Chris." He said.

"Y/N. You already met Demetri." I said to him. Demetri shot him a glare. Chris picked up one of the bonsi trees that were potted and accidently dropped it.

"Huh, imbecile." Demetri said under his breath.

"You can't drop a challenge and leave, dodge." Chris said clearly hearing Demetri. The two began arguing about it and I just stood there as the two acted immaturely. Daniel approached us.

"Don't dis me man!" Chris said.

"I didn't dis you. It was constructive criticism." Demetri corrected him.

"What's going on here?" Daniel asked.

"This nerd called me an imbecile. And I told him he can't just drop a challenge and leave." Chris explained. I rolled my eyes at both boys.

"I didn't 'drop a challenge.' He dropped the potted plant." Demetri argued.

"It was an accident." Chris said as they kept arguing. I looked at Daniel and I think he could see the anger in my eyes and facial expression. I rolled my eyes again and stood on the rock.

"Shut up!" I yelled. Both boys looked at me in shock. "Both of you! All you two do is argue and I've had enough! Either you work together or I'll make you work together!" I said yelling at both boys.