Cobra Kai

I sat in Johnny's office in the Cobra Kai dojo. Johnny and Miguel were in there with me. They were giving me a sort of idea of what they wanted for their website for the dojo. Inside the other room, people were waiting for Johnny's class to start. I wasn't there for karate; I wasn't too big on fighting; I was more of standing up for yourself type of person and I already had that down. I sat at Johnny's desk, working on the website for them while they started the class. Demetri and Eli were in the other room too. Somehow, some way, Eli convinced Demetri to give it a try, despite Demetri's stubbornness it worked. Somehow.

I heard the class starting and it continued on until I heard something, I hoped I wouldn't hear during the class. It was Demetri complaining about something. I went to the door way and leaned against it and watched. Demetri's speech was accompanied by his hand gestures that happened every time he spoke. I watched and hoped he wouldn't say anything stupid that he'd regret.

"Um, excuse me, Mr. Lawrence?" Demetri started.

"Sensi Lawrence!" Aisha interrupted.

"Okay...You really shouldn't make fun of someone's physical appearance." He said to Johnny.

"Oh, is that so? So, I'm not allowed to mention his lip at all?" Johnny asked Demetri.

I could feel my heart racing and my hands sweating up. I was extremely worried now. I knew Johnny wouldn't hesitate to show Demetri who's boss.

"Well, yeah." Demetri replied sort of in a 'duh' sort of tone.

"Yeah, well, maybe that's what they teach you in school but in the real world, you can't always expect people to do what they're supposed." Johnny replied. "Alright, you hear that, Lip? If you can't handle someone making fun of you, how are you going to handle an elbow to the teeth?"

"By calling the police." Demetri said.

"Dude." Miguel said interrupting Demetri's argument with Johnny. "Knock it off."

"What? He does realize the Nazis lost the war, right? Why should I be scared of him? Because he's got a snake on his wall? It's not like he's a teacher who can give us a bad grade. We're paying him, he works for us. It's not like he can actually hurt us." Demetri explained to everyone.

I signed and closed my eyes not wanting to watch the next part. Johnny slowly approached Demetri and the students around them backed up, clearing a space for them. Miguel and I made eye contact and he rolled his eyes while I gave a grimacing expression.

"Hit me." Johnny said to Demetri.

"What?" I heard Demetri mutter.

"Go ahead, hit me! Strike me, right here." Johnny told him, pointing at his face.

Demetri toke a fighting position and went to go punch Johnny but he easily pushed his hand away.

"Harder." Johnny ordered.

He tried again harder but Johnny blocked him once again.

"Is that all you got princess?" Johnny asked him.

I could tell he was getting embarrassed and he was ready to try to punch Johnny again. He tried again but this time Johnny flipped the young teenage boy over and onto his back. Demetri looked in so much pain as he lay on the dojo's floor. Johnny stood up and looked around the dojo to the others and Demetri still lay on the floor.

"Let that be a lesson to all of you." Johnny said.

I went back to the office and continued working on the website. By the end of the class, Miguel and Johnny came into the office and Johnny looked pissed.

"That boy is a pain in the ass." Johnny said. "He's real mouthy."

"I agree." I said to Johnny with a small smirk.

Miguel gave me a little smirk and worded, 'You like him, don't you?' I shock my head playfully. The next day at school, I walked with Miguel and Demetri as he complained about the day before.

"You can't quit." Miguel said to Demetri.

"I got yelled at, my ass kicked then I gave him my money." Demetri said.

"You had it coming, Demi." I said to him laughing.

"Ha-ha, hilarious. You know who lives like that? Hookers." Demetri said.

"But he's not that bad of a man. You gotta give him a chance. You don't know him like I do." Miguel said.

Demetri scoffed. "That's hooker talk. Besides, why do I need karate when I have you? No one's gonna mess with you. Not even Kyler."

"So, you'll use your friends for your own personal gain." I asked him.

"No, I'm saying that I don't need to learn karate."

We entered the science lab and sat down at one of the tables with Miguel and Demetri. Two dead pig lay on the table and I sighed. I guess today we were going to dissect pigs. I sat down next to Demetri at the end of the table and Miguel sat on the end of the table. Sam walked in and people started laughing at the Blow Pop stuck to her shoulder. The bell rang and Sam noticed the Pop and took it off.

"Thanks for the Blow Pop, guys. Really never gets old." Sam said not laughing.

"It's because she gives blow jobs." Demetri said to Miguel. "Get it? Blow pop, blow...job." Miguel didn't laugh but Demetri did. I didn't either and I simply smacked the back of his head as he looked at Miguel. He turned his head to look at me as he rubbed the back of his head. I shock my head and looked over at Miguel who looked upset.

"Hey everybody!" Mr. Palmer said over the class' talking. "Who let the pigs out? I did because I ordered the fetal pigs. But seriously, get in your groups."

The class moved around and everyone found their partners. I was partnered with Demetri and Miguel was with us because our class had an odd number of students on a day when everyone is here. Sam got up out of her seat and went up to Mr. Palmer.

"Who wants to take Samantha in?" Mr. Palmer asked the class. I would have taken her in if I wasn't partnered with Demetri already. Honestly, I'd rather work with her. She was nicer and less sarcastic and awkward than Demetri.

"We'll take her, Mr. Palmer. Samantha and I can work together so our group is even again." Miguel said raising his hand.

Sam smiled and got her stuff. She brought her pig over and pulled up a chair near Miguel. Demetri and I slid our chairs down a little to give them some more space now that there were two pairs of partners at the table. Demetri and I analyzed our pigs before I looked at the packet and said, "What were you thinking for sex?" Demetri and Miguel's faces looked in shock and Demetri turned a shade of red.

"Wh—I—um." He stuttered.

"Sam, in the male, this tract opens up near the umbilical cord, correct?" I asked her completely aware of Miguel and Demetri's dirty thoughts. I just didn't make a fuss about it. She nodded.

"Yeah, I think you're is female." Sam answered and gave me a look as she worded, 'Demetri, likes you a lot.' I could feel myself blushing a little as I looked back at the pig. We continued working before Sam took out some bananas.

"Hey, do you guys want a banana? People keep sneaking them into my bag. It's because of that stupid rumor I'm sure you guys have hurt about me."

While Miguel and I tried comforting her with a no about the rumor, Demetri said yes. I shot him a glare and he quickly changed his answer.

"Stupid, stupid rumors. Hurtful lies. People are monsters." He said to her.

"Yeah, they really are." I said elbowing him in his ribs. He grabbed the side of his body and rubbed it with an expression of pain on his face as he looked at my angry one. "Don't worry about it, Sam." I continued. "Those guys are assholes anyway. They bother us too, well......not anymore thanks to Miguel."

I worked some more on the website after schoolat the dojo during the class.