The School Fight/Aftermath

(The video has some season 3 spoilers!!!! Just an FYI! Also, my poor babies 👆😭😭😭)

The next morning, Demetri's mom drove us to school. He held my hand in the car and we held hands entering the school. We met up with Chris and Nate and they looked down at our hands which were interlocked together.

"Did we miss something?" Chris asked.

"No, not a thing." Demetri said smiling down at me.

We walked to our first class which was history. We were writing a letter about ourselves to the teacher, Mr. Jones. The assistant principal was talking about starting the new school year and school rules and expectations. She was interrupted by someone or something and all we heard was her telling them that they weren't allowed to be in the room. Demetri and I looked at each other and a familiar voice came over the school speaker.

"Samantha LaRusso," It was Tory. "You know what you did and now you're going to pay for it. I'm coming for you bitch!"

The school bell rang and all the students exited. Demetri and I held hands as we weaved our way through the crowd. We found Chris, Nate and Robby who were standing at the front of the crowd. Sam and Tory were in the middle of the circle and were staring intensely at each other. I spotted Hawk and the other Cobras from across the hallway.

"I saw what you did at the party." Tory said after the two stopped circling. "You kissed Miguel."

"I-I." Sam just stuttered. I could see how hurt Robby was. I had known for a while that they were a couple. Before anything else could be said, Tory was throwing a punch at Sam. She dodged it and tried to escape but Tory grabbed her bag off her back and pulled Sam back towards her. She kicked Sam towards Hawk who just pushed her back towards Tory. Sam was thrown into the lockers and Tory had a strong hold on her. Her arm was rapped around Sam's head and she was using the other arm to punch Sam.

Robby ran in and pulled Tory off of Sam. He stopped Tory from hurting Sam anymore, that was until Miguel tackled him. Demetri had left to go get a teacher as Hawk and the Cobras joined the fight. It was chaos. Mitch threw a kid into the lockers before turning and beginning to fight Chris. I had no intention of joining the fight, but I didn't have a choice when Hawk grabbed my arm and threw me to the ground. I got up and tried fighting him off.

I felt strange fighting off my former best friend. The fight had been led into the main lobby. Tory and Sam were fighting on the stairs, Miguel and Robby were fighting at the bottom of the stairs, Chris and Mitch as well as Nate and Bert were still fighting in the hallways, and Hawk and I were fighting over by the trophy cases. Demetri came running in with our old science teacher, Mr. Palmer. Hawk got distracted as soon as he saw Demetri and looked at him with hate.

I kicked Hawk down to the floor and took Demetri's hand as we starting running. We could hear him running after us. We went into the dark computer lab to hide. We were hiding down near a desk with a small window above us. We could hear Hawk calling our names. It was like a horror movie. I dug my face into Demetri's chest.

"Demetri! Y/N! I know you're in here! Figure you'd hide in the computer lab you damn nerds!" Hawk yelled.

Demetri peaked up to see if he was gone. We were both panting nervously as we both slowly stood up. We turned around and there he was, staring at us with a look of bad intentions.

"Boo." He said.

Demetri grabbed my hand and we both ran. Hawk ran after us. We ran back towards the lobby and we were near a trophy case when Hawk grabbed me and pushed me out of the way. He was more concerned about hurting Demetri than me. I got up quickly as he started punching Demetri in the face. I kicked him to the floor and he turned to fight me off. I punched me in the face and then kicked me away again. He turned back at Demetri and started hurting him again, only this time, Demetri fought back by blocking his attacks. Hawk's back was turned so I got up and kicked his back. He turned around and kicked at me as I blocked him. Demetri came from behind and kicked him but Hawk pushed him away. He turned back at me and slapped me across the face. He kicked me down and kicked me in the face. I lay on the ground as my vision started to go fuzzy.

The last thing I saw was Demetri kicking Hawk into the trophy case and the last thing I heard was Demetri calling my name in a worried tone. I tried to respond but I couldn't and before I knew it everything when black around me.

When I woke up, I felt Demetri's warm, soft hands rubbing the side of my face. I opened my eyes and sat up in a hospital bed. I looked around confused. Demetri was next to me. I started to cry from shock and confusion. He sat on the bed with me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. I'm here." He said softly as I cried into his chest. My parents came running into the room. My parents were both doctors so they were both dressed in their doctor uniforms.

"Are you okay, honey?" My mom asked. "They finally let us in to check on you."

"Yeah, I'm fine. What happened?" I asked.

"Y/N," Demetri started as my parents looked down. "Robby kicked Miguel off a railing. He fell onto his back onto the stairs. He's in a coma."

I started to sob. Miguel was one of my best friends and Robby, well, what would happen to him? "What about Robby? Where is he?" I asked.

"No one knows. He ran after." Demetri said.

"And Hawk? Tory? Sam? What about them?"

"Samantha LaRusso just had stitches, Hawk had a few too and Tory, no one knows where she is now." My dad explained.

"Why am I here? I'm up now, can I ditch the bed?" I asked.

"You have a slight concussion. You'll have terrible headaches for the next couple of days but nothing to huge. The doctor wants to keep you here over night." Demetri said.

"Okay. Can I see Miguel?" I asked.

"He's in the emergency. He's in intensive care but we'll ask Carmen for you." My mom said.

They left Demetri and I alone again. After a few minutes, Hawk came into the room. Demetri got up from the bed and stood in front of him.

"You got some nerve showing up here." Demetri said. He pushed past Demetri and looked down at me. All three of us were cut, bruised and had blood on our faces.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I shouldn't have fought you." Hawk said.

"You shouldn't have tried to fight anyone. It wasn't your fight." I said.

"Demetri and I are enemies and I had to do something."

"Did you? Look at where we are.... Eli! Was this really worth it? Miguel's in a coma, Robby and Tory are no where to be seen, Sam has stitches. Is this really what you wanted to happen?" I asked him angry.

"Demetri had it coming when he humiliated me yesterday at Moon's party."

"So what? So what if Demetri humiliated you? You could have been the bigger man!" I yelled.

"I said I'm sorry, what more do you want?"

"I want Eli Moskowitz back! I'm sick of Hawk. Bring Eli back to me. Until then, I don't want you anywhere near me or Demetri. I don't want to talk to you so don't try it! You can go!" I said to him.

He looked hurt and he walked out of the room.