Looking For Robby

I sat in the back seat of Daniel's car. Johnny was falling asleep as we drove and I was looking at my phone at all the texts I'd missed from Demetri. 

Demi: Where are you? Are you okay? Why aren't you in school?

I decided to call him. The phone rang but then I heard his worried voice.

"Oh my god! Y/N! Are you okay? Where are you?" He asked me worried.

"Don't worry. I'm with Johnny and Daniel. We're looking for Robby. I'm sorry I didn't reply to you sooner." I answered.

"Well, I'm just glad to hear you're okay. I hope you find him. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye."

"Bye." 

I hung up to see Johnny looking back at me with a confused expression.

"Wait, you have a boyfriend?" He asked me.

"You do?" Daniel asked just as shocked as Johnny.

"Yeah." I answered a little confused by their reactions.

"Who? Anyone we might know?" Daniel asked.

"Yup. Someone you both know. Well, one of you knows him better than the other." I answered smiling at the thought of Demetri.

"Who?" Johnny asked.

"Demetri."

Daniel had a smile spread across his face but Johnny still looked confused.

"Wait, who?" Johnny asked.

"Demetri. The mouthy one as you like to say." I said chuckling.

"Oh, that kid." Johnny said looking forward.

"Demetri, huh? I was wondering when you two were going to get together." Daniel said laughing. "Anyway, I got you both some juice. Advil's in the glove compartment."

Daniel passed Johnny a green juice and me a pink one. It said strawberry banana on it and I opened it feeling sort of hungry. 

"Looks like sewage." Johnny said making me chuckle to myself.

"Suck it up. If we find Robby, you might wanna be awake." Daniel replied. 

"Well, drive faster then. Feel like I'm in a rocking chair." Johnny said. 

Johnny took a sip and then turned on the radio. Some '80's music started playing and I really liked it until Daniel turned it off. 

"Knock it off. We're on a mission." Daniel said. 

"What are we supposed to do, drive all day looking for a van?" I asked him. 

"No, kid, but hopefully our mutual friend can point us in the right direction." Daniel replied. 

We drove up to this house where there were people doing yoga. I got out of the car with Johnny and Daniel and we started walking towards the door. 

"Is this what rehab's like?" Johnny asked.

"This is one of the best facilities in the country." Daniel replied. 

We entered the house and it was beautiful and full of sunlight. Two ladies walked by and Johnny looked at them.

"Hey." He said. I rolled my eyes. 

"Focus, will ya?" Daniel said. "We're here on business, not pleasure." 

A woman with a bright and colorful outfit came up to us. 

"Welcome to Malibu Canyon Recovery. You're doing a very brave thing." She said.