Moon's Party

I woke up the next morning feeling great. I got a facetime call from both Moon and Sam. I answered it seeing as I hadn't been able to talk to Moon in a while. I sat down at my desk.

"Hey Moon, hey Sam." I said happily.

"Hey Y/N. It's so good to see you. How was the roller rink?" Moon asked.

"Sam told you about that." I said blushing.

"Yeah and she told me you and Demetri had a good time together. Are you official?" Moon said with a witty smile.

"Moon you know Demetri and I are just friends. Besides, he's always had eyes for Yasmine."

"Yasmine?" Sam said confused. "Why does he like her? Didn't she bully him and Eli....well, Hawk?"

"Yeah, but he's always liked her." I explained.

"And she hates that." Moon said smiling. "Y/N, you know you love him, just tell him."

"I'm not sure he feels the same. I mean, just because Yasmine's spent all of summer in Paris, doesn't mean that the second she comes back, he'll still not have a crush on her." I said sadly.

"And it doesn't mean that he'll leave you for her." Sam said. "Demetri is a lot of things, but I player is not one of them. If he likes someone, he likes someone. He would never use anyone, especially you. Y/N, he cares about you."

"Girls, is it alright if I add my girlfriend to the call?" Moon asked.

"Oh my god, you have a girlfriend? Moon I'm so happy for you, of course you can." Sam said.

She added another girl into the call.

"This is Piper." Moon said.

"Hey I'm Y/N and this is Sam." I said happily.

"Nice to meet you two." Piper said smiling.

"So, I was thinking. It's the last day of summer, the first day of school is tomorrow. We should throw a back-to-school party at my house." Moon said happily.

"That's a great idea. It'll get everyone back into school spirit and we'll all have a little fun." I said.

"My parents are out of town so we'll have the house to ourselves." Moon told us.

"I'll think about it." Sam said.

"We could bring Miyagi-Do, right?" I asked.

"Yeah of course." Moon said.

I got off the call and picked out an outfit for the party. I picked out a pair of blue, distressed jeans, a black crop top that was off the shoulder, and black and white sneakers. I put my hair in two side braids. Miyagi-Do had made a group chat and I got a text from it. It was Sam, she was telling everyone we were going to Moon's party.

Around 3, Demetri picked us all up in his mom's van. We were all excited and I was nervous. I sat in the front with Demetri and I kept looking over at him. I had a lot of butterflies in my stomach. Like the butterfly rooms in the zoos type of a lot.

When we pulled up to Moon's house, there were already a lot of people there. We walked in and saw the Cobra Kai students sitting on the couch. I could feel tension building up between them and the students of Miyagi-Do. I didn't necessarily have to worry about that. The only person I had a problem with was Hawk but that was because he'd tried to hurt Demetri. I heard Demetri sigh as Hawk glared at him. Moon came in and was followed by Miguel and Tory. I was smiling at everyone and I must have been the only one, well other than Moon.

"Moon, you didn't say anything about inviting Cobra Kai." Sam said crossing her arms.

"Well, with school starting back up, I figured maybe we could stop with all the drama and be friends again." Moon said.