More than a simple crush

Time skip (two or three years? I don't know what grade they're in in the show)

(Y/N P.O.V)

I woke up on Demetri's couch, his long, skinny arms were wrapped around my body. My head was resting on his chest. I could hear his steady heart beat as he slept. Eli was laying on the other couch on his phone, probably looking at some online comic book or something like that. I looked over at the clock on the nearby table. It read 10:00. I sighed and sat up; Eli looked over at me grinning like a Chester cat. 

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He said chuckling to himself as he turned back to his phone. 

Demetri sat up and smiled softly at me. The TV was shut off, probably by his mom. Things like this happened often. The three of us would spend all night watching movies and shows, and then fall asleep on the couch. What wasn't normal was me and Demetri cuddling. Yes, I liked him, I liked him a lot but I didn't think he did. But now, I wasn't sure anymore. 

"Oh good, you three are awake. How about some breakfast, well.....lunch?" Demetri's mom said walking into the living room. We all nodded and sat down at the kitchen table. She gave us pancakes and bacon and we talked while munching on the meal. 

(Demetri's P.O.V)

While I was eating and talking with Eli and Y/N, my mind was also thinking deeply. Last night, around the middle to end of the movie, Y/N had rested her head on my shoulder. I didn't know what to do but I knew she was tired and allowed it to happen. She'd then wrapped her arms and my torso and cuddled up next to me. I felt myself blushing when it happened and it felt like every bone in my body was dancing. My stomach felt weird, like a million butterflies were flying around in there. 

Did I have a crush on her? Yes? Maybe? I don't know. I'd been friends with her for so long, it never crossed my mind. What if she'd only done so as a friend? We are best friends after all.