Done Playing Nice

(Y/N P.O.V)

Kreese had me and Robby stay behind. He gave us white Gi's that had the Cobra Kai logo on the back. I put it on in the bathroom and walked to the back room. He was going to begin our training.

(Demetri's P.O.V) 

A fight had broken out between Miyagi-Do, Eagle Fang and Cobra Kai. Eagle Fang was fighting with us which was okay, I guess. I couldn't get Y/N out of my mind and it was hard to keep focus. I'd broken her heart and now she had blocked me. I couldn't blame her, to be honest. 

The fight ended once we stopped Tory from hurting Sam any further. Hawk was back on our side and I was happy to reunite with my best friend. Tory had left when Hawk looked at me with a worried expression.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Y/N told me what happened." He told me.

"You saw her, she actually talked to you!"

"Demetri, I have something to tell you."

The others had gathered around us.

"About what?" I asked him.

"Y/N" He paused for a moment before saying. "She joined Cobra Kai."

My heart dropped. 'No, no! He's lying!' I thought to myself. 

(Y/N P.O.V)

Johnny kicked down the door and Robby and I turned to him. Johnny's face changed from anger to confusion.

"What took you so long?" Kreese asked. 

"Robby, Y/N, what are you doing here?" Johnny asked sounding disappointed.

"They're exactly where they belong." Kreese said. "As are you. Three generations of Cobra Kai working together. We won't just dominate the tournament, we'll melt this whole snowflake generation. This is really your last chance, Johnny. Are you in....or are you out?"

"Listen to him, Johnny!" I demanded. He looked over at me. "He knows how to create a winner. He knows how to help you get revenge on those who's wronged you."

"Y/N, do you not hear yourself. You wanted to stop Hawk from becoming a monster and look at where you are. You're becoming the monster you didn't want him to become." 

"He only wants what's best for you, dad." Robby said. 

Johnny stepped closer to Kreese and kicked him. The two started fighting each other. The two started fighting back into the main dojo's room. Robby and I followed and watched carefully. Johnny picked a weapon off of the wall and got ready to use it.

"Don't do it!" Robby yelled. Johnny looked at him and then dropped the weapon onto the floor. 

They continued fist fighting. Johnny got the upper hand and continuously punched Kreese who was pinned to the floor. Robby pulled Johnny off of Kreese. The two faced each other.

"You two don't understand." Johnny started. "You can't trust him!"

"And we can trust you?" Robby asked.

"Robby, Y/N, please listen to me."

"You know all those years you weren't there, I blamed myself. Sensei Kreese is right. I can't be my own worst enemy. But you could be." Robby said.

He started trying to fight Johnny but he avoided Robby, refusing to fight him. Johnny pushed Robby into the lockers, knocking him out. I ran to him and sat down next to him shocked. Johnny came over too. He looked up at me, looking for some way to get through to me.

"Y/N, please." He said softly. "You're such a good kid, please don't be ruined by this hellhole."

"I'm sorry Johnny, but I have to do this. I've been the peace keeper for too long. I have to do what's best for me, not you!" I said. 

Kreese came up behind Johnny and attacked him with the same weapon from before. 

"I thought there was still hope for you." Kreese said to Johnny. He started chocking Johnny and said, "This isn't how I wanted this to end." 

Daniel came in and kicked Kreese off of Johnny.

"You sent them to my house?" He yelled. "You came after my daughter! You wanted a fight, you son of a bitch? Now you got one!"

He looked over and saw me and Robby.

"Robby? Y/N?" He said confused.

"I told you," Kreese started. "this was inevitable."

The two started fighting and eventually broke through a glass window onto the pavement. I ran outside and saw Johnny and Daniel standing there. Kreese was on his knees. Just as Daniel was about to hit him, Sam and Miguel came running. They looked at Johnny and Daniel and then saw me. Their eyes widened with shock.

"Y/N? What....what are you doing here?" Miguel asked.

"What does it look like?" I asked.

"Hawk was right! Why are you doing this?" Sam asked.

"Because I'm sick of being the peace keeper! I played your games and now look where I am!" I said looking at all of them.

"Y/N, you're the nicest girl, what made you turn down this path?" Daniel asked.

"That's the problem, I'm done playing nice!"

Daniel and the others looked at me in disbelief.

"You keep your Cobra Kais away from our kids!" Daniel said. 

"It's a free country." Kreese said standing up. He put a hand on my shoulder. 

"Not for you." Johnny said. "Cobra Kai's gotta go. For good."

"Why don't we settle this the old-fashioned way?" Kreese asked. "Tournament. If we lose, I go. If you lose,"

"We won't lose." Johnny said cutting Kreese off. 

Robby walked outside holding his head. He had a cut on his forehead from the lockers.

"Robby." Johnny said.

"Get out of here. All of you." He said.