Spoof 56 (Pranks) (Requested)

Firestar: Welcome back to "Ask or Dare!"

Brambleclaw: Alright! What's the dare today?

Firestar: Today's dare is from @EmilyJohn1! The dare is for you to try and prank Jayfeather!

Brambleclaw: But, his powers?

Firestar: Don't worry, he doesn't have his powers until the dare is over.

Brambleclaw: Oooooooohh Okay!

*At night*

Brambleclaw: *Sneaks into the medicine den* Where is that stick? Aha! *Takes the stick and runs* Now, spill your secrets stick! *Prods the stick with his paw* Come on stick! What are you hiding? *Shakes the stick* Nevermind, I'll deal with it in the morning.

*The next morning*

Jayfeather (Jayfeather is still a unicorn from a few dares ago by the way): *Runs out of the medicine den* Where is my stick?! Has anyone seen it?

ThunderClan: *shrugs* No.

Jayfeather: Agh! *Turns into a unicorn* What?! I'm still a unicorn?! Oh I know! *Starts flying around camp to find the stick and spots Brambleclaw with it* *Flys down to Brambleclaw*

Brambleclaw: Hey Jayfeather the unicorn, what's going on?

Jayfeather: You- *turns back into a cat* You have my stick. *Spits glitter*

Brambleclaw: Oh, you mean this stick? *Pulls out stick*

Jayfeather: *Reaches out paw and touches the stick* You pranked me! How come I didn't see it coming?

Brambleclaw: It was a dare, so your powers wouldn't work until the dare is over. Which it is now.

Jayfeather: Can I have my stick back now?

Brambleclaw: Only if you declare me the king of pranks.

Jayfeather: ...............Fine.

Brambleclaw: ThunderClan gather around! Jayfeather has something to say!

ThunderClan: *Gathers*

Brambleclaw: Well?

Jayfeather:*Sigh* Brambleclaw is the king of pranks.

Brambleclaw: Yeah, I know. Here's your stick.

Jayfeather: *Turns into a unicorn again and flies off with the stick*

Brambleclaw: That's all for today! Thanks for reading and come back next time for more fun dares! Have a great day/night!