Spoof 6 (More prank attempts)

Brambleclaw: *Whispers to readers* Ok so here is my plan. I'm going to tell Firestar that another clan is trying to cross the border line. Then, when he leaves, I'm going to fill his entire den with waffles.

Brambleclaw: *Runs up to Firestar's den* Firestar! Firestar! There is an emergency!

Firestar: What is it?

Brambleclaw: ShadowClan is trying to cross the border and take some of our territory! I came here as fast as I could to get you! You need to come quickly!

Dovewing and Jayfeather: *Walks by Firestar's den* He's trying to prank you Firestar.

Brambleclaw: *Sarcastically* Thanks for ruining my prank!

Dovewing and Jayfeather: *Sarcastically* You're welcome.

Brambleclaw: *walks back to his den in anger*

..........

Brambleclaw: *Whispers to the readers* Okay. Dovewing is out hunting and Jayfeather is out collecting herbs. Now I can prank someone.

Brambleclaw: *Looks around the clearing* Hmmmmmm. Who should I prank?

Brambleclaw: I know. I'll prank Lionblaze.

Brambleclaw: *Pads up to Lionblaze* Hey Lionblaze.

Lionblaze: Don't even try Brambleclaw. Jayfeather told me that you were going to prank me.

Brambleclaw: AAAHHH! JAYFEATHER STOP READING MY THOUGHTS!!!!

Brambleclaw: *Walks away with anger*

Brambleclaw: *Gets an idea* *Walks up to Squirrelflight* Hey Squirrelflight...

Squirrelflight: I know you are going to prank me.

Squirrelflight: Jayfeather told me.

Brambleclaw: DID JAYFEATHER TELL ALL OF THUNDERCLAN ABOUT MY PRANKING?!

All of Thunderclan: Yep!

Brambleclaw: ARGH! I give up!

The End