Spoof 18 (More Waffles)

Firestar: Squirrelflight, Lionblaze, Icecloud, and I are going on patrol. We'll be back. "The patrol walks out of the camp*

Brambleclaw: Okay everyone, time to pull the ultimate prank on Firestar! Let's do this quickly!

*Later when Firestar returnes outside the camp entrance*

Firestar: *Stops abruptly* Oh my Starclan. This can not be happening.

Berrynose: What's wrong Firestar?

Firestar: Th- there's a waffle in front of me.

Berrynose: Oh, well I can fix that. *Eats waffle*

Firestar: Phew, that was close. *Enters camp* AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOO!! There are more waffles in the fresh kill pile?! Runs to the entrance of his den*

Brambleclaw: Is everything alright Firestar?

Firestar: N-no! My den's filled with waffles!

Brambleclaw: Look closer.

Firestar: *Sees that his den is not only filled with waffles, but his den is made of waffles too* *Freaks out*! I need some fresh air! * Runs out of camp* Phew that- wait a minute. What are you doing here Berrynose?

Berrynose: Oh nothing. I just needed some fresh waffle air too.

Firestar: Wait what?! *With fear* Why does the air smell like waffles?!

Berrynose: I thought you knew that the waffle air comes from the waffle leaves of all the waffle trees in the forest. It also come from the waffle grass that grows on the waffle ground and then the evaporation of the waffle lake causes waffle clouds to form in the sky, and then it- look it's happening now! It's raining waffles!

Firestar: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! This is my worst nightmare! Waffle trees, waffle leaves, waffle grass, waffle air, waffle water, waffle clouds, waffle rain, waffle camps, everything made of waffles it's happening! I have to get out of here! *Enters camp*

Brambleclaw: Everyone, may I have your attention! I would like to introduce our new apprentice: Wafflepaw!

Everyone except Firestar: Wafflepaw! Wafflepaw! Wafflepaw!

Firetsar: Now the cats are made of waffles!? 

Brambleclaw: No, all the cats are made of waffles. Everything is made of waffles. By the way, our clan name and cat names are going to change. We are now called Waffleclan. I am your leader: Wafflestar, My deputy is Syrupnose, (Berrynose) My medicine cat is Doughfeather, (Jayfeather) and so on.

Firestar: *freaks out again*

*Later*

Wafflestar: Firestar? Firestar, where are you? I need to give you your waffleclan name! *Finds Firestar curled up in his den* There you are! Are you okay?

Firestar: *Curled up rocking back and forth* Everything is waffles. Everything is waffles. Everything is waffles. Everything is waffles. Everything is waffles.

Wafflestar: Umm Firestar? You know this was just a prank, right?

Firestar: *Runs up to Wafflestar* HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!! YOU KNOW I HATE WAFFLES!

Wafflestar: Yeah, but it was worth it. *To everyone* Okay everyone! The prank is finished!

*Everything goes back to normal*

Firestar: Thank Starclan! I never want to see another waffle again!

Brambleclaw: What, a waffle like this? *Waves waffle in front of Firestar*

Firestar: NO! Get that away from me! *Runs*

Brambleclaw: Come on Berrynose! Let's get him!

Berrynose: *Grabs waffle* Okay!

Brambleclaw and Berrynose: *Chases Firestar*