Spoof 31 (Berrynose interviews Firestar) (Requested)

Berrynose: Welcome back to "Interviews with Berrynose!" Today, I will be interviewing Firestar!

Firestar: Okay.

Berrynose: So, Firestar. How do you feel about-

Random kit: Wow Firestar! Your story was so coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

Firestar: Oh thanks!

Brambleclaw: Firestar! There's a waffle!!!

Firestar: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Berrynose: Hey! I'm trying to interview Firestar!

Brambleclaw: Now there are three waffles!

Firestar: Like I said before...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Berrynose: HEY! Everyone out! I'm trying to interview Firestar!

Random kit and Brambleclaw: *Leaves*

Berrynose: You too waffles!

Waffles: *Leaves*

Firestar: Whew! Thanks Berrynose!

Berrynose: Now we can get back to the interview. So Firestar, tell me, how do you feel now that you told everyone the story about why you hate waffles?

Firestar: Honestly, I feel relieved. I'm glad I told the story. Now no one will think that I am crazy for hating waffles.

Jayfeather: *Walks up to Firestar* Yeah, but what are you going to do about them tonight when you go to sleep?

Firestar: ...Wait...what do you mean?

Jayfeather: Don't you remember? Last night in your dream, the waffles said that if you tell everyone the rest of your story, then they will turn you into a waffle in all of your dreams.

Firestar: O-O Oh...right..... JAYFEATHER, YOU HAVE TO HELP ME!!

Jayfeather: Fine, how can I help?

Firestar: Come into my dream tonight and make the waffles go away!

Jayfeather: Okay.

*Later that night in Firestar's dream*

Waffles: You told everyone the rest of your story! Now we are going to turn you into a waffle cat!

Firestar: No you won't, because I have a secret weapon! Jayfeather!

Jayfeather: *Walks out to the waffles*

Waffles: *scoff* That cat has no chance against all of us!

Firestar: Yes he does! He will defeat you all! *Whispers* You can do that right?

Jayfeather: Yes.

Waffles: How? It's one of you vs. all of us!

Jayfeather: That's why I've brought Lionblaze. He can't get hurt in battle, so he can defeat you all easily.

Lionblaze: *Stares and growls at the waffles*

Waffles: I'd like to see him try. Let's see him fight our biggest and strongest waffle.

Waffle three times the size of Lionblaze: *Walks to the front of the waffle crowd*

Firestar: *Starts to back away slowly*

Jayfeather: Oh no you don't! *Grabs Firestar* This is your dream! If you leave, then everyone will wake up and the waffle will continue to taunt you!

Firestar: Oh.

Waffles: Big waffle vs. Lionblaze! Fight!

Lionblaze: *Easily defeats giant waffle in 10 seconds flat*

Waffles: O-O Okay, we'll stop haunting your dreams. *Hurriedly runs away*

Firestar: Thanks Jayfeather and Lionblaze!

Jayfeather: You're welcome.

Lionblaze: No problem! It was fun!

*The next day*

Berrynose: Hey Firestar! I never finished interviewing you!

Firestar: Oh! Okay!

Berrynose: Okay Firestar. How are you feeling today?

Firestar: I'm feeling great! Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and I got the waffles to stop haunting my dreams!

Berrynose: Cool! And how did you-

Brambleclaw: Berrynose! Berrynose!

Berrynose: Ugh! I have to finish interviewing Firestar! No more interruptions!

Brambleclaw: But-

Berrynose: No!

Brambleclaw: It's important!

Berrynose: Tell me later!

Brambleclaw: It's about the waffles!

Berrynose: Later!

Brambleclaw: You can't tell me what to do!

Berrynose: Tell me LATER.

Brambleclaw: It concerns you too!

Berrynose: LATER!!!

Brambleclaw: Fine! *Walks away*

Berrynose: Anyway, how did you feel when you finally got rid of the waffles?

Firestar: I felt overjoyed but, it looked like Brambleclaw had something important to say about them.

Berrynose: Does it matter? You got them to go away.

Firestar: In my dreams, yes, but in real life, no.

Berrynose: Anyway, what do you plan on doing to celebrate?

Firestar: Just being able to sleep normally again without worrying about the waffles!

Berrynose: Great! And that concludes another episode of "Interviews with Berrynose!" See you next time!