Spoof 12 (Truth or Dare pt. 4)

Lionblaze: Dare.

Berrynose: I dare you to go get twoleg food from a vending machine.

Lionblaze: How?

Berrynose: I don't care how, just do it.

Lionblaze: Okay

*At the vending machine*

Lionblaze: Okay, how do I do this... Oh! I know! *Runs into vending machine and a bag drops* Okay that hurt, but I got it! *Carries the bag back to camp* Berrynose, here is the bag!

Berrynose: Oh wow, I did not think you would actually do it.  Anyway, Squirrelflight, truth or dare?

Squirrelflight: Truth.

Berrynose: What is your worst fear?

Squirrelflight: Why would I tell you that? What if the news spreads to everyone?! I don't want everyone to know! I'm out! *Walks away*

Berrynose: Alright, Dovewing and Lionblaze. You two are the only ones left. This time you both will get the same dare, and whoever completes the dare will win the game! The dare is a challenge. Whoever can bring me catmint from Jayfeather's den wins! Ready, go!

Lionblaze: *Runs to the medicine den*

Dovewing: *Doesn't move*

Lionblaze: *Hiding at the side of the medicine den* Okay, I just have to grab some catmint when Jayfeather turns and then -

Jayfeather: *Walks out of den to Lionblaze* You can not take my catmint!

Dovewing: *Creeps into den while Jayfeather is telling at Lionblaze, grabs catmint, then sneaks off to Berrynose*

Lionblaze: Berrynose, there is no way we can get past-

Berrynose: And Dovewing is our winner!

Lionblaze: What?! How did you get catmint?!

Dovewing: Simple. I snuck past Jayfeather while he was yelling at you, grabbed some catmint and ran back here.

Lionblaze: Oh.

Jayfeather: BERRYNOSE, DOVEWING, LIONBLAZE! WHICH ONE OF YOU TOOK SOME OF MY CATMINT?! * Starts walking over to Dovewing, Lionblaze, and Berrynose.*

Berrynose, Dovewing, Lionblaze: Run!

Berrynose:  And that ends our game of truth or dare! Hope you enjoyed!