Spoof 62 (Pranks and More Dates)(Requested)

Firestar: "Welcome back to "Ask or Dare!" We have two dares for today!

Brambleclaw: The first dare is for Berrynose!

Berrynose: *Was just about to prank Brambleclaw* What? I wasn't going to prank you!

Brambleclaw: You have a dare!

Berrynose: Oh! What's my dare?

Firestar: This dare is from @Darkclawsss! Your dare is to stop doing pranks until leaf-fall!

Berrynose: What?! Absolutely not! No way!

Firestar: Well, that's the dare, so you have to do it.

Berrynose: *Stomping off* And to think I was just about to prank Brambleclaw.

Brambleclaw: Our next dare is for Ivypool and Hawkfrost!

Ivypool: What?

Hawkfrost: What's our dare?

Firestar: This dare is from @Ivypool8465! Your dare is for Jayfeather to make you fall in love and date for the rest of the spoof book with his unicorn powers!

Ivypool: Wait wha-

Jayfeather: *Majestically flies down and zaps Ivypool and Hawkfrost with his glittery powers*

Hawkfrost: *Covered in glitter* Ivypool, I love you!

Ivypool: *Also covered in glitter* I love you too!

Both of them: *Happily trots away together while leaving a glitter trail behind them*

Firestar: Well that was interesting.

Jayfeather: Alright, I'm done here. *Flies away leaving glitter everywhere*

Brambleclaw: *Shakes off glitter* That's all for today! Thanks for reading and come back next time for more fun dares! Have a great day/night!