Spoof 29 (Waffle Dreams pt.4) (Requested)

Firestar: *Goes into his den and sleeps for the night*

*In his dream*

Firestar: * Sees that everything is made of waffles* OH NO! NOT AGAIN! WHY IS EVERYTHING MADE OF WAFFLES?! I'VE ALREADY LIVED THIS DREAM!

Waffle: Hello Firestar. I see that you are one of us now.

Firestar: What do you mean?! I'll never be one of you!

Waffle: *Holds up a mirror*

Firestar: *Sees that he is made of waffles* Why are you holding up a mir-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WHY AM I MADE OF WAFFLES?! MY WORST NIGHTMARE!

Waffle: If you tell everyone the rest of your story, then we will do this to you in all of your dreams!

Firestar: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! Okay! I will not tell the rest of my story!

Waffle: Good. Now, eat me!

Firestar: NEVER! *wakes up*

*Later in camp*

Firestar: All cats gather around!

All cats: *Gather around Firestar by the highrock*

Random kit: Are you going to finish your story?

Firestar: Er... *Sees waffle* No.

Random kit: Why not? *Sad face*

Firestar: *Thinks to himself* What am I doing? I'm scared of a waffle haunting my dreams if I tell a story. Not anymore! Be brave Firestar. *Out loud* Actually, I will finish my story!

To be Continued...