Spoof 50 (Graystripe's Dare) (Requested)

Firestar: Welcome back to- oh wait! Brambleclaw!

Brambleclaw: *Mouth full with cookies* Yeah?

Firestar: What's our intro?

Brambleclaw: Intro?

Firestar: Yeah, you were supposed to have it ready by today.

Brambleclaw: Oh, about that, I'm going to need a few more days. Also, WOO HOO! THIS IS THE 50th SPOOF!

Firestar: WHOO HOO! Halfway to 100! Anyways, today's dare is from @Breezepetal! Graystripe! Millie!

Graystripe and Millie: *Appear* Yeah?

Firestar: You have a dare!

Graystripe: What is it?

Firestar: You have to sing a song about Silverstream in front of Millie! 

Millie: What?! Graystripe would never-

Graystripe: Silverstream, oh Silverstream. You are my one and only. You're a shining star, and you make my heart beam. If only you were here, if only you could be with me. I love you to Silverpelt and beyond. I'm so proud of you, you've always pushed through and through. I just wish to be with you. Again.

Firestar: Aww Graystripe! That was beautiful!

Graystripe: Thanks!

Millie: Yeah, I guess it was. *grumbles and walks away*

Firestar: Brambleclaw, do you have an outro?

Brambleclaw: Uh no. Why would I have an outro, but no intro?

Firestar: ...

Brambleclaw: Actually, I think I have an idea. That's all for today folks! Thanks for reading and come back next time for more fun dares and a new intro! Have a great day!

Firestar: Yeah, that works.