Spoof 69 (Names and Pools) (Requested)

Firestar: Welcome back to "Ask or Dare!" We have two dares to do today!

Brambleclaw: The first dare is from @Silvermoon0525!

Firestar: The dare is for Rainbowpelt (Berrynose) and a cat from the Dark Forest, chosen by ThunderClan, to sit in a pool for 24 hours, and if they resist, two of the OCs push them in!

Rainbowpelt: Who's the chosen Dark Forest cat?

ThunderClan: *Mutters among each other* Tigerstar!

Tigerstar: *Appears* What am I doing here? I'm not getting another sweater am I?

Firestar: Nope!

Tigerstar: Phew! That's a relief!

Firestar: You have to sit in a pool for 24 hours with Rainbowpelt!

Rainbowpelt: Why?

Brambleclaw: It's the dare.

Tigerstar: But we don't want to.

Firestar: Alright, you asked for this. Roseblossom! Honeyspirit!

OCs: Yeah?

Firestar: Tigerstar and Berrynose don't want to get in the pool.

Roseblossom: Come one guys, just do the dare. It'll be fun!

Honeyspirit: Yeah!

Rainbowpelt: We don't want to!

Honeyspirit: Alright, if you say so.

Roseblossom and Honeyspirit: *Pushes them into the pool*

Tigerstar: *Splutters* Gah! Why did you do that?

Roseblossom: For the dare!

Rainbowpelt: Well, now that we'll be here for a day, we might as well give our group a name.

Tigerstar: Group? It's just the two of us.

Rainbowpelt: Oh I got it! We can call ourselves the Sweater Duo!

Tigerstar: Uh.... okay sure.

Rainbowpelt: Yeah!

Tigerstar: I actually kinda like it. We are the Sweater Duo! And we can get through this dare together!

Firestar: Okay Sweater Duo, there's still one more dare, and it's for Rainbowpelt.

Rainbowpelt: But I'm already doing a dare!

Firestar: Don't worry, it's simple. This dare is from @Ivypool8465! The dare is for you to be called CottonCandyLollipopSweetChocolateVanillaRainbowfur forever!

CottonCandyLollipopSweetChocolateVanillaRainbowfur: But that's such a long name!

Tigerstar: Don't worry, you can handle it! You're a part of the Sweater Duo! You can get through anything!

CottonCandyLollipopSweetChocolateVanillaRainbowfur: Yeah, you're right, I can!

CottonCandyLollipopSweetChocolateVanillaRainbowfur and Tigerstar: *Splashing around in the pool* Sweater Duo! Sweater Duo! Sweater Duo! Sweater Duo!

Brambleclaw: That's all for today! Thanks for reading and come back next time for more fun dares! Have a great day/night!