Spoof 17 (Waffles pt. 2)

Narrator: Soon Firestar was able to escape from the waffle pile.

Firestar: *With anger* Where are Berrynose and Brambleclaw?

Berrynose and Brambleclaw: Right here Firestar. We wanted to say we are sorry for dumping waffles on you. So we brought a peace offering. *Holds up mouse*

Firestar: *Looks suspiciously at the mouse*

Firestar: It's not filled with waffles is it?

Berrynose: Whaaaaaaat? Noooooo.....

Firestar: *Takes a bite of the mouse then spits it out*

Firestar: It's filled with waffles...

Berrynose: Run Brambleclaw!

Narrator:  Firestar chased Brambleclaw and Berrynose around the camp until-

Firestar: *Trips over something while chasing Berrynose and Brambleclaw*

Firestar: Ow. What did I trip over?

Berrynose: A waffle.

Firestar: More waffles?!

Berrynose: Yes, more waffles! You will never get rid of them.

Firestar: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! *Runs in den and hides there for the rest of the day*

The Next Day

Firestar: *Walks out of his den into the clearing*

Berrynose: Hey Firestar...

Firestar: Don't tell me there are more waffles?!

Berrynose: Of course there are more waffles. Waffles are a part of our fresh kill pile now.

Firestar: *Looks over to the fresh kill pile and sees that waffles have been added to the mix of fresh kill*

Firestar: O-O

Firestar: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The End