Spoof 73 (Two Dares) (Requested)

Firestar: Welcome back to "Ask or Dare!"

Brambleclaw: We have two dares for today! This first dare is from @ttylyaal! The dare is for Sandstorm and Spottedleaf to date each other!

Firestar: Uh wait a minute, I don't think this is a good-

Sandstorm: Spottedleaf!

Spottedleaf: Sandstorm! Let's forget about Firestar and date each other instead!

Sandstorm: Yes of course!

Sandstorm and Spottedleaf: *Skips away together into the sunset*

Brambleclaw: Okay! Our next dare is from @Thatfrostybunnygirl! The dare is for Firestar to do the overprotective dad on Squirrelflight!

Firestar: Ooo this should be fun!

Squirrelflight: Hey Firestar, I'm going to go out with Brambleclaw for a little bit.

Firestar: Okay, but first you'll need this.*Drops a huge backpack in front of Squirrelflight*

Squirrelflight: What's in there?

Firestar: Well, *digging through the bag* I packed a map in case you get lost, pepper spray to fight off mean cats-

Squirrelflight: I can just fight them off!

Firestar: Absolutely not! Fighting is never the answer and I wouldn't want you to get hurt!

Squirrelflight: But I won't!

Firestar: Well I packed a first aid kit just in case you do, a sweater in case you get cold, a fan in case you get hot, bug spray, some water-

Squirrelflight: Don't you think this is a bit much?

Firestar: Nope! A flashlight and some batteries in case it gets too dark out, some prey in case you get hungry, some water in case you get thirsty, and a flare gun to signal me if you get in trouble.

Squirrelflight: A flare gun?!

Firestar: Better safe than sorry!

Squirrelflight: Uh thanks, but I don't need all of this stuff. We're just going outside the camp.

Firestar: Oh! I almost forgot! I need to give you something to wear to protect you! *Wraps Squirrelflight in bubble wrap and puts her in a inflatable protection suit* There! Now you're all safe and comfy!

Squirrelflight: Firestar, I don't need this.

Firestar: Oh don't be silly! The forest is a dangerous place, and I want to make sure that you're protected at all times!

Brambleclaw: *Stifling laughter*

Squirrelflight: You know what, why don't we just hang out here instead?

Firestar: Perfect! Just stay where I can see you and don't take that suit off until I know that you're safe.

Squirrelflight: Ugh, whatever, come on Brambleclaw let's go. *Rolls away*

Brambleclaw: That's all for today! Thanks for reading and come back next time for more fun dares!