36: Drunk Confessions

K.H

London was one of the places famed for it's night life. From theatres that are arguably word-class, evenings filled with comedy, and enjoying the cool night breeze at the Shoreditch.

But tonight we were looking for a different kind of fun. We wanted to feel loud and wild music pulsate across our body like an ache just waiting to be sated.

And there we were. Lisa and I were dressed like we were single to the boot and that was the point of the night. To have fun for ourselves. To feel good in our own terms.

 To feel good in our own terms

_______________

I looked at Lisa and said, "Not bad Manoban, you look like you could make men kneel on the ground to worship you and I love the contacts

I looked at Lisa and said, "Not bad Manoban, you look like you could make men kneel on the ground to worship you and I love the contacts."

She smirked then said, "Look who's talking, you're contacts are subtle but still pretty captivating, you don't even look like a mom, damn, no one would even suspect you're married, how do you even maintain your figure?"

"Oh trust me, once you get a kid, there's no such thing as rest," I humored and she laughed nervously and said, "Good thing I don't want any kids right now and I think Jungkook and I are on the same page."

"Right.....of course," I said as I placed my hand on the small of her back and gently guided her into the club entrance, "Come on, enough chit-chat, I need some tequila shots to burn my throat."

"You make it sound like a bad sensation," Lisa commented and I shook my head and said, "Trust me, I like the burn."

We were adamant to get in the club when the bodyguard stopped us and said, "There's a line ladies."

Lisa then whispered to me, "The night is literally going to end before we even get in the club, might as well just buy a bunch of bottles and just get drunk in our hotel room."

"Does Jungkook even know you're clubbing right now? He might not be too keen with the idea," I mentioned and she rolled her eyes and said, "Jungkook is not my keeper."