4: Stouthearted

K.H

"What an arrogant jerk, serves him right to get treated like that," I said to which Iseul replied, "You can't keep doing this Haewon, he's the son of a very powerful man and you could really mess things up, he can buy his way through anything."

"And so can my mom, that's why she's barely home anymore," I pointed out which made Iseul sigh and say, "I'm sure your mom means well, she is giving you everything you ask for."

"As if it'll ever satisfy me, she'll never understand because she's always at work," I said and Iseul knew that anything she'd say right now wouldn't help.

The bell rang to signify that school was over for the day and so I waved goodbye to Iseul knowing that she had extracurriculars to attend to.

I was already looking forward to crashing onto my bed at home when suddenly, a trio of girls blocked the exit.

"Tch. If you're telling me to get a barbie intervention to look like your plastic faces, you're looking at the wrong person to ask," I said, because honestly I was irritated.

It was bad enough that I had to actually sit in class despite the fact that it was so boring and now I had to deal with them.

"As if we'd want you to be associated with us," one of them said so I finally looked up and got a better look on them and it had to be the trio that I had hoped to avoid for the rest of the year.

They are the most insatiable girls I've ever met. First we've got Je Mikyong, a massive airhead. Honestly it's just for balance, she comes from a family with attractive genes and any boy would honestly fall for her if only she kept her mouth shut for the rest of her life.

I think I overheard her once saying that she genuinely believes that anything fluffy should be made into a purse because it's "totally a fashion statement".

Then we got Ho Hwayoung, who I don't understand why she hangs out with the other two. She's pretty logical and terrible, and I think she's just forced ti be friends with them because rich families have to stick together and get even more rich.

Typical.

Then we have their unofficial leader Gu Choonhee. The epitome of a pick me girl. Also thinks that liking everything pink is a personality. She holds just as much power as Jeon Jungkook in this school because she's rich like him. The only difference is that you don't finf any boy trailing her because well, she brushes anyone off because of her unhealthy obsession over Jungkook.

And now here she is, and I already know she's going to tell me to back off cause Jungkook is hers.

"You need to back off nameless wh*re, Jungkook is mine and it's going to stay that way," she said with an angry look on her face.