16: Undergraduates

K.H

I woke up to someone shaking me awake. I really wanted to sleep in today so I couldn't help but say, "I swear if you shake me one more time, I'll shove my foot down your throat."

"Chillax Haewon, it's just me," the voice said and I forced my tired eyes to open only to see Eunwoo all dressed up. I looked at him bewildered then asked, "Where are you going? Why did you get up so early?"

"Wow, have you forgotten that we're moving in to our dorms in Kyung Hee University today?," he pointed out making me sit up in bed and first observe my surroundings.

I then realized I was in my bedroom wearing revealing nightwear so I immediately covered up myself with my blanket then said, "Yah! Why are you here?! In my bedroom?! In my house?!"

Suddenly, he smacked me in the back of the head and said, "Pabo, have you forgotten I'm your fiancé, and besides, I know you don't want us to be that close because you want your space but your crazy mother forced me to stay in the same room as you, but I made sure to put a lot of pillows between us."

I sighed and said, "Thank you, and sorry for waking up late, I'll just go take a shower, just wait here, I promise I won't take too long."

I immediately got out of bed and groggily made my way to the bathroom when Eunwoo awkwardly cleared his throat making me look back at him and ask, "Is something wrong?"

Eunwoo fumbled with what he was going to say and turned all shades of red. I approached him to check if he was sick but that only made him more of a nervous wreck.

Somehow he managed to checkout, "Yuronlyinurunderwear"

"What?,"I asked, "You literally just spurted out gibberish."

"You're only in your underwear!," he managed to blurt out and immediately panicked and tried covering myself up.

"Yah! Stop looking!," I said and he covered his eyes with his hands only for him to peek through them.

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at his face then said, "Pervert!"

I ran to the bathroom and felt my heart beat so fast at this messy situation. I then heard him reply back, "I'm sorry!"

I sighed.

This is really going to be my life now isn't it.

J.JK

Ok so this is my dorm. I don't know why I expected dorms to be smaller but then yet again I'm at a private university.

Rich privelege I guess. Unfortunately I wasn't assigned to the same dorm as Lisa. Actually, she asked to be in a separate dorm since we don't have a real relationship and she didn't want things to get awkward.

I just hope I don't get dormed with a creep or an overly dedicated musician who'll pray their instruments at 2 am in the morning.

Nevertheless, I started unpacking my stuff and did my best to think positive.

I'm sure being swamped with college work will keep my mind off her.