21: Espion

J.JK

Cannot Drive: I cannot believe I'm the first one to arrive at this restaurant! I'm not even the one who reserved the private dining area! What happened to punctuality?!

Vincent VanTae: Calm down old timer, I'm still picking which gucci slides I'm gonna wear

Junglebook: I'm omw, I just got held up by traffic

Chim: He's lying, it wasn't traffic, it was his overbearing girlfriend Lisa

Hobi: Ooooo spill the teaaaaa

Meow: I cannot get over the fact that Hoseok sounds like a 15 year old girl

Hobi: Shut it emo wannabe

Jinnie: Alright let ussss hear the drama

Cannot Drive: What?! Why don't you just talk about the drama at the restaurant cause I'M ALL ALONE HERE!

Chim: Okay guys we better get to the restaurant

Jinnie:  Wait what restaurant are we even going to?

Cannot Drive: THE NAME OF THE RESTAURANT IS SAKURAJIMA SO CAN YOU PLEASE GET OVER HERE BECAUSE THE WAITRESSES KEEP ON ASKING IF THEY SHOULD MOVE ME TO ANOTHER PRIVATE DINING AREA CAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE I'M ALOOOONE

Vinceng VanTae: Oof, seems like we broke the poor man, let's get going boysssssssss

I laughed at Namjoon's clear mental breakdown then proceeded to park properly in front of the restaurant that I arrived at not too long ago.

I immediately entered the restaurant knowing that Namjoon was incredibly distressed and when I got to the private area Namjoon immediately dragged me down to sit beside him and said, "Can you just call over a waitress and order the food before the others arrive or I'm going to lose my mind."

I laughed at him then called over a waitress and ordered the food ahead and not long after the rest of the boys arrived, looking excited as ever to get some food.

"Right right, you have to tell us what happened with you and Lisa before the food arrives," Hoseok said happily, "I live for the drama."

I sighed deeply and said, "She's just being too much alright, she's acting like we're actually together when it's strictly business and I got frustrated and yelled at her."

"Ohoho, the food isn't coming any sooner so just try and tell us what happened in much more detail," Seokjin said and I nodded and said, "Finee."

It was a few hours earlier and I had just gotten back from class of which Haewon had to leave not too long ago.

I didn't have any classes afterwards so I decided to head back to my dorm and along the way, I bumped into Lisa.

She gave me a wide smile then said, "Oh Jungkook! Good that I bumped into you I was just about to go to your dorm to ask how's your classes been but since you are already here you might as well answer the question."

I smiled sheepishly then said, "I ran late for my last class and ended up getting partnered with Haewon."

"Oh, that's terrible," she pointed out, "She must be a massive pain in the ass given that she's always being a b*tch to you."