8: His shade of red

J.JK

"Tell them the party is over," I said to Yoongi.

"Why me? I really don't have a loud voice-," he reasoned but I gritted my teeth and said with a slight growl, "Just f*cking do it."

Yoongi shrugged and left the living room then Jin burst into laughter resembling a windshield wiper.

"You're terrible at hiding your jealousy Jungkook," Hoseok pointed out to which I replied, "Right, as if I didn't already know that."

"And here I thought only your Goyang-i would make that cold heart of yours pump," Jimin teased and I grabbed him by the collar and said, "Don't you dare mention her name."

"It's kinda weird that you're so obsessed with this Goyang-i girl and you don't even know her," Taehyung said to jab at my temper. "I told you guys already, no girl will ever touch my heart like her, Haewon is just a game to me."

"Just a game to you, then why are you so intrigued by her if she's just a game?," Jin asked and for once I didn't have a clear answer.

Surprisingly, we heard Yoongi loudly screaming outside, "Party's over b*tches! I better not see your asses in 30 minutes or I'll have the bodyguards of this place drag you out!"

Namjoon laughed then said, "Of course he'd word it that way, anyways, you still haven't answered the question Jungkook."

"It's a question I'm don't feel obligated to answer," I replied, "I'll be at my room, and if you guys want to sleep over, just take the guest rooms and there's food in the kitchen if you're still hungry."

I didn't wait for them to give any response and just went straight to my room. I already knew anyways that the mess of the party was going to be cleaned up by the staff at the house.

I took a quick shower and changed into some sweats, flopped onto my bed, then stared at the ceiling of my room.

What am I doing?

I decided to take the picture from my bedside table and stare at it for a moment.

I placed my index finger on her face and sighed

I placed my index finger on her face and sighed. "Goyang-i, I really miss you, I wish you talked to me back then bit I understand, it was my fault that he was gone."

Idiot.

I'm such an idiot.

I miss her so much.

I never even knew what I really was taking for granted until the day Mr. Song saved me from my idiocy.

What did I think I was going to achieve by doing a skateboard trick?