22: Boys Undercover

J.JK

"Okay so do you all have your earpieces now? ", I asked the boys and they all nodded while Yoongi glared at all of us and said, "Why do I HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO DISGUISE AS A FEMALE SOCIALITE."

"Well, you do have slender legs that could be easily mistaken for female legs," Hoseok pointed out then Jimin added, "And the female version of you basically looks like CL from 2NE1, I mean wow the makeup artist dix really well with your makeup, you really could be CL.........just lacking in the boobs area."

"Ughhhhh, why can't Jungkook do this, this is a mission for his girl anyways," Yoongi complained but I smirked and said, "This is payback for getting to kiss her during that truth or dare session."

"Really?! Are you really that petty?!," he whisper shouted as to not attract the attention of the papparazzi taking pictures of well known people entering the ONYX club.

"Yes I am that petty, why do you think I made you wear that revealing silk dress and wear 6 inch heels," I said with a triumphant smile on my face and Yoongi rolled his eyes then said, "You're lucky I actually have nothing better to do or I would've walked out by now, like seriously?! A revealing gold silk dress and long silver haired wig!."

"Alright, alright, pipe down resident emo boy, we need to reevaluate the plan," Taehyung pointed out.

Namjoon nodded then said, "Right, the plan is that Yoongi will go inside the club from the front pretending to be CL from 2NE1 and once he successfully gets in, Yoongi has to open the door right behind the DJ table which is the only weakpoint in security and we'll be waiting right outside the door......does everyone have their earpieces turned on?"

We all collectively nodded and Namjoon hummed in approval.

"Okay Yoongi, we'll be waiting for you behind that door you need to open so go get em' and get your Kpop Idol on!," I said, "And don't worry too much, we brought you a change of clothes and some wet wipes so you can change once we all get in."

I then pushed him onto the red carpet and Yoongi wobbled a bit but eventually regained balance and started strutting down the red carpet, perfectly mimicking CL's confident attitude.

"Yoongi is oddly good on heels," Jin pointed out and Hoseok nodded then said, "People are also staring at him like he's the hottest thing alive, all the paparazzi cameras are directed at him."

Jimin quietly laughed then said, "I mean, can we really blame them, he's really walking that walk and he's really rocking that look, if I didn't know any better I'd actually think he was CL."

"Alright guys, enough chit chat, we have to get to that door," I said and they all nodded in agreement.

Right then, we started weaving through the crowd to get to the back.

M.YG

Okay Min Yoongi pull yourself together just sway your hips as you walk and show them your slender legs.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THE GUYS SAID MY LEGS COULD BE MISTAKEN FOR GIRL LEGS!

As if I'm not already insecure enough about my weight.

Tch. Jungkook is still petty about that truth or dare kiss that happened over a year ago!

Ugh! These heels are killing me! I already respect women but this makes me respect women even more, why are women even forced to wear heels to red carpets and get judged if they don't!

I mean I guess they have to look good for the pictures but if I ever ran this whole thing I'd provide them with comfy slippers when they got in.