3: Melancholy in Blue

And then there were two. Kyong Haewon and Jeon Jungkook in the detention room. One wanting nothing to do with the other.

Haewon hastily took out a cigarette she had been hiding in her pocket then lit it. Her plump red lips lightly stained the cigarette that she put on her lips.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and walkes over to her. He used two of his fingers to grab the cigarette off of her mouth then threw it on the ground and crushed it with his shoe.

"You know that's terrible for your lungs right? People actually suffer long term because of smoking," Jungkook pointed out but it only made Haewon raise her brow and say, "If this is your poor attempt in trying to get my attention well then congrats, you've got my full attention."

"Well then since we're going to be stuck here for a while, how about you give me your number," he said with a playful smile but all Haewon felt was disgust.

"You do realize that we can just talk, not text, since we're literally in the same room, you don't need my number," Haewon pointed out but Jungkook merely smiled then said, "Oh so you do want to talk."

K.H

I smirked at his words.

Oh he's good.

That mouth of his is talented at averting situations.

But I really didn't want to talk to him so I said, "If I give you my number, will you then stop talking to me?"

"Nope, you can't take it back anymore, and since it's detention why don't we make the best out of this detention," he said as a matter of factedly.

I decided to ignore him and give him no response. "So what are your favourite things to do?," he asked to which I replied, "Being alone."

"When's your birthday?," he asked and I said, "The day I was born."

I was annoyed that he still didn't seem annoyed since he still asked, "Where do you live?"

"Sesame street," I replied and he teased me by saying, "Damn I didn't realize you were actually emo elmo."

Frustrated, I walked up to him and grabbed him by the collar then said, "Look, Jeon Jungkook, the Golden Boy of Seoul Global Highschool, just because you can get any girl that you want, it doesn't give you the right to toy with me."

Jungkook smirked as he took advantage of our close proximity. He looked at me with his doe shaped eyes and inched closer to wear our lips were inches apart, "Toy with you? Tch. If you don't like it then get used to it because I'm going to find out who you are."

He tilted his head and moved to whisper in my ear and say, "Let me tell you one thing Kyong Haewon, you think you're any different from those fangirls of mine, you're dead wrong."

"You're tough act doesn't fool me, I'm gonna make you mine Kyong Haewon and I'm going to drive you crazy," he said huskily into my ear making me shove him off.

"You pig! You don't even know who I really am and you suddenly made it a goal to do this," I said with gritted teeth, "You're playing with fire Jeon Jungkook so don't be surprised if you try to get close to me and end up getting hurt."

Out of nowhere, he walked towards me and pulled me towards him by the waist. He then gently grabbed my face by the chin and said, "Who said I didn't like the pain? It makes getting you even more worth it, doesn't it? Knowing that I worked hard, oh~ it's going to be good."

The bell thankfully rang signalling that it was time for recess and he finally let go of me. "See you later Haewon, hopefully in my Kakao Talk," he said arrogantly to which I replied, "Tch. You're all talk Jeon Jungkook, watch me win this little game of yours without putting on dramatics like you do."