2: Burgundy Rival

K.H

Of course it had to be him, out of all people that could've blocked the doorway, it had to be him.

Messy black hair paired with a prideful look, all I wanted to do was punch him in the gut to wipe that smirk on his face.

I stopped myself from rolling my eyes as to not attract more attention from him. Yet it seemed like his attention was already on me despite my indifference.

I hated him with a passion and I hated the fact that it was clear that he had no intetest.

Seeing that he wouldn't budge and I resorted to something that I wish I didn't have to do.

Nevertheless, I was secretly amused, after all, he finally noticed me and that was what I wanted for what I planned to do.

It would be fun breaking the school's golden boy and kicking him off of his metaphorical pedestal.

I inched closer and closer to his face and saw his cheeks flush red.

Oh Jeon Jungkook, I didn't know you were this weak when it came to girls who were forward.

I shifted my direction to whisper in his ear, "You're in the way."

Then I triumphantly shoved him out of the way earning audible gasps from the crowd watching.

"Did you really have to do that?," Iseul said as she pinched my arm making me glare at her.

"Why do you have to always rain on my parade," I said as I sat onto my usual seat which was at the very back of the class.

I was ready to prepare myself to just sleep the class away when suddenly a barrage of boys came up to me and one of them shoved a lunch box in front of my face and said, "Haewon-ssi, please accept this lunchbox that I prepared for you."

"Tell me what's in it and make it quick," I said bluntly and the boy replied, "Ummm...rice, seaweed wrap, radish kimchi, kimchi pancake and egg and mushroom soup."

I smiled gratefully then said, "Thank you, how'd you know I like radish kimchi."

He fumbled his words to try and give me an answer so instead I traced his jaw with my finger and said, "It's okay you don't have to give me an answer handsome."

I threw a wink at him then continued to say, "Just meet me after school."

I nearly burst out laughing as I watched him sink into the floor with pure happiness while the rest of the boys pulled out their lunchboxes and started pushing each other to try and hold their lunchbox closer to me.

I was ready to make some lame excuse to stop them from doing so but it seems like someone got to doing it first.

J.JK

I didn't even bother to dust myself off when I got up from the floor after being shoved by that girl.

My fan girls immediately started crowding me to ask if I was okay but it was a good thing that my friends were able to persuade them to go to their respective classes.

I didn't realize I was just staring into nothing until one of my friends Jimin smacked me in the back.