5: Socialite en Milano

K.H

"Yah Kyong Haewon, it seems like a miracle, you've been invited to a party and you refuse to go?!," Iseul said as if she had been hit with unbelievable news, "You were given a week to contemplate and you're still not going?!"

"Well then you're just going to have to accept it because there is no way that I'm attending a party that is held at his house," I said as I sank into my bed and closed my eyes only for them to open again when Iseul dragged me out of bed.

"I usually don't encourage you to go to parties but this isn't like you, when did you ever back down just because of a boy, let alone someone as arrogant as him," Iseul said aimlessly. I sighed internally knowing that she didn't know either as to why I loathed Jungkook so much when he's just your typical arrogant rich boy.

My mouth moved to tell her only for me to purse my lips. I didn't want her to get into the mess that I was in or in fact, the mess that I was going to make. I regained my resolve and said, "Fine I am going but you have to go too and you are not wearing a shirt and jeans to this party."

She sighed and said, "Do you have any spare outfits that happen to be not black?"

I rubbed my chin in contemplation then said, "How about we go out of our comfort zone a little bit, I promise to wear something not black while you'll have to wear something black."

"Let me guess, you're trying to distract yourself that you're going to a party held by Jungkook," she pointed to out to which I smirked then replied, "Touché little habanero."

"Why do you always call me that?," she asked to which I replied in a nonchalant manner, "Because you're small and have a hot temper."

This made her laugh and say, "Can't argue with that."

She then smirked and said, "Back to the outfits, so you're saying that you're picking my outfit and I'm picking your outfit."

I sighed knowing what she was up to so I said, "Fine but please don't dress me in something pastel pink or I won't talk to you for a week."

"I promise I won't, I'll give you a good outfit," she said to which I nodded as we both rummaged my closet for something to wear.

Eventually we shoved to each other the outfits we chose and we put them on.

No there won't be some overly long montage of dressing up because this isn't a teenage romcom.

"Hmm usually I don't trust you with clothing choices but you didn't do too bad short stuff," I said to which Iseul replied, "You're not so bad yourself considering you only have one shade in your closet

"Hmm usually I don't trust you with clothing choices but you didn't do too bad short stuff," I said to which Iseul replied, "You're not so bad yourself considering you only have one shade in your closet."